Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for May 28 - June 3, 2012
    Mad T Party debuts at Disney California Adventure | Carthay Circle Theater unveiled | New character appearances scheduled for DCA | Fantasmic 20th anniversary video | Resort construction update | This and That... | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

If someone can't figure out that the Carthay Circle Theater is a restaurant by using the guide map then I doubt the words "premiere cuisine" on the marquee are gonna mean anything to them. I personally would rather see the marquee read: World Premiere Tonight! Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    If someone can't figure out that the Carthay Circle Theater is a restaurant by using the guide map then I doubt the words "premiere cuisine" on the marquee are gonna mean anything to them. I personally would rather see the marquee read: World Premiere Tonight! Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
    That would just confuse people further.

Never underestimate people's ability to be ignorant, Especially Disney park guests. They need things to be spelled out for them.

For the record, I was at the park this past weekend. By then, there were words up on the side sections of the marquee that say "An Icon Returns!"

Another great update!
    James

Once a Disney fan, always a Disney fan

LOVE the 30's costumes, especially Chip and Dale's.