Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Korkis Korner: The Two Tales of Scales at Port Orleans

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Korkis Korner: The Two Tales of Scales at Port Orleans

The Two Tales of Scales at Port Orleans by Jim Korkis

Jim invites you to meet the sea serpent of Walt Disney World's Sassagoula River

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior Andrew's Avatar

Where were the now-closed restaurants located? There's what appears to be an unused area to the left of the bar off the lobby. Or was it somewhere else on the resort property?

--
    Andrew [

Buy my stuff on Amazon! (books, DVDs, etc) - all proceeds go to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training fundraising!

Another wonderfully informative post from Jim. Is there no end to this man's knowledge or research talents? I have a copy of the standard menu from Bonfamille's Cafe from 1995 (downloadable from http://www.portorleans.org/images/Bo...enu%201995.pdf) but sadly not the Aristocats themed children's menu.

I'll definitely link back to this article from www.portorleans.org. Thanks for sharing Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Where were the now-closed restaurants located? There's what appears to be an unused area to the left of the bar off the lobby.
    Yep, that was it. The space still exists and is used sometimes for internal functions. Also (I believe) sometimes as a test kitchen.

Andre
    Last edited by andrewilley; 06-23-2011 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Added menu link