Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Mouse Flicks: Disneyland's Storybook Land Canal Boats

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Mouse Flicks: Disneyland's Storybook Land Canal Boats

Disneyland's Storybook Land Canal Boats by Mike Morizio

Ride along the banks of Disneyland's Storybook Land Canal Boats and see if you can recognize which scenes the incredible miniatures represent.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Nice little shot of Disney for the morning, thank you!!! I've been on this ride three times in 13 years and had no trouble recognizing anything. It's not a huge priority but we do try to go on it every trip. 'Going on the ride' this morning was a wonderful treat - thank you again!

“I think most of all what I want Disneyland to be is a happy place, where parents and children can have fun, together.” - Walt Disney

And we do!!!

thank you for the ride, I didn't understand the bear in florida, did pooh take over toads wild ride? Great to see Casey coming around the bend!!! thank you again

…as in "Grumpy Old Fool's Day@Disney mmorizio's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you both for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

"The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" did indeed replace "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom. I believe it happened about 11 years ago. At the time, a number of Mr. Toad loyalists were very unhappy with the change. In fact, there were actually several (extremely peaceful) demonstrations in Fantasyland!

mike
    AKA Grumpy Old Fool
    My videos here on Mouseplanet

DLR AP; Pin trader/collector JohnGar's Avatar

I haven't been on this in a loooooonnnnnggggg time. Even though I just saw the video, I need to go on it next time I'm there.

Thanks.

Pin trader/collector; member, Carolwood Pacific Historical Society; member, D23; Walt Disney Co. shareholder.
    I used to go to Disneyland three times a year, then it was three times a month. Now it's once every three years.