Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for August 23 - 29, 2010
    Muslim cast member files suit against Disney | Guest falls in Tower of Terror queue | Tickets now on sale for D23's Expo 2011 | The dog days of Summer (Nightastic) | Fall discounts at Resort hotels | Construction update | This and That

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Is anyone else having a problem with this update redirecting you to Twitter after the page loads? I haven't tried any of the other park updates yet to see if this is a systemic problem. I'm using Firefox.

Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior Andrew's Avatar

AZImmortal, if you are still seeing this problem, please visit www.whatsmyuseragent.com and copy the result here. Example:

Mozilla/5.0 (webOS/1.4.5; U; en-US)(iPhone; U; en) AppleWebKit/532.2 Version/1.0 Safari/532.2 Pre/1.0 -CET
    That will help me track down the problem. I assume the redirection is happening without you clicking anything?

Yes, the redirect was happening without me clicking anything, but it doesn't seem to be redirecting anymore (I blacklisted twitter.com in my ad-blocker to get the page to load without redirecting but un-blacklisted it it to see if it was still redirecting). Did you happen to change anything?

Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior Andrew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
    Yes, the redirect was happening without me clicking anything, but it doesn't seem to be redirecting anymore (I blacklisted twitter.com in my ad-blocker to get the page to load without redirecting but un-blacklisted it it to see if it was still redirecting). Did you happen to change anything?
    No, didn't change a thing. Thanks for verifying.
    --
    Andrew [

Buy my stuff on Amazon! (books, DVDs, etc) - all proceeds go to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training fundraising!