Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Toy Story Lot Info?

Toy Story Lot Info?

We don't usually use the parking lots while we are at Disneyland, but next month we are redeeming our GADGADD tickets on one day of our beach vacation, so we will need to park at Disneyland. Is the Toy Story lot still the best idea? It sounds like a lot less hassle, but I haven't heard anything about it recently. Also, if we are coming up I-5 from the south, what is the best way to get to the lot? And, lastly, does it open an hour before the park? We want to get to the ticket booths as early as we can as there are more than 20 of us that have to redeem our tickets. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me!

2. # ADS

We were there the 18-24. We used the lot as we stayed right across the street. The only thing we noticed during that time frame was that the lot was not open first thing in the morning. We had to walk to the parks in the morning hours. It was always open by afternoon when we headed back for a break.

Jen

every time i have gone it has opened between 9-10am... i go everyweekend and love that lot!!!

We parked in the parking structure by the Disneyland Hotel. The tram was right there and took us down to the parks. It worked great for us!

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy97 View Post
    We parked in the parking structure by the Disneyland Hotel. The tram was right there and took us down to the parks. It worked great for us!
    This is the Mickey and Friends. The new Toy Story lot tends to be a bit less crowded by reports. I have no idea when it opens. I would get off on Katella. There is an entrance across from the Gardenwalk.

Quote Originally Posted by JGirl View Post
    We don't usually use the parking lots while we are at Disneyland, but next month we are redeeming our GADGADD tickets on one day of our beach vacation, so we will need to park at Disneyland. Is the Toy Story lot still the best idea? It sounds like a lot less hassle, but I haven't heard anything about it recently. Also, if we are coming up I-5 from the south, what is the best way to get to the lot? And, lastly, does it open an hour before the park? We want to get to the ticket booths as early as we can as there are more than 20 of us that have to redeem our tickets. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me!
    If you get to the park an hour before the park opens the Parking Structure will not be an issue for you. The trams may be running a bit slow as they only have a few going at that time in the morning but you might be able to walk it in the same time it would take you to wait for the tram.

Thanks so much for your information, everyone! It looks like we'll be using Mickey and Friends this time, since Toy Story won't be open early enough. I know we'll have a great time regardless!

Blog Entries

When we were there last week, when we headed to the park at 815am on Sat, the lot was open.

Planning 3 trips at once...

On our next visit we are going to check out the Toy Story lot....what I wanted to know is how late do the shuttles run?? We usually close out the park and do NOT want to walk back to the car!!!! Thanks

an hour to two hours past closing depending on the night... so u at least get 1 hour... the bus driver will tell u on route to the park.

THANKS Disneylandkitty!!! =)

GADGAD in Toy Story Lot

Thanks for the info on the Toy Story Lot. I was wondering since they have a ticket booth there, can my family and I exchange our GADGAD vouchers there and then also upgrade them to a Park Hopper pass? That would be so helpful as I have a handicapped son and if I don't have the fight the crowds first thing in the morning, it would help us all out. If I exit Katella on the freeway, then where from there? Thanks for all your help. All ya'all are awesome!