Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Mickey's Trick or Treat Party heading to Disneyland for 2010

Yes a group of us are all going twice and we all have APs. If anyone is in desperate mode PM me. We could help!

I know they set aside a certain number of tickets for AP and the public as well.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJackSavvy View Post
    Yes a group of us are all going twice and we all have APs. If anyone is in desperate mode PM me. We could help!

I know they set aside a certain number of tickets for AP and the public as well.
    Just saw that tickets for AP's go on sale June 4th. Maybe will see you there this time. (It's ME! AKA Master Kenobi)
    Cruising the Seas... Looking for the Pearl

Aye! We will be having two themed nights! Pirates and Alice In Wonderland!

We are attempting the largest gathering of Captain Jack Sparrows!

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

OK, in talking to the husband about this, I realized I completely overlooked the obvious - so they're only going to have the fireworks two nights a week in October, and that doesn't include Saturday night? Makes zero sense to me.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

His concerts ALWAYS end with "Take Me Home". If he hasn't played it, it's not time to leave yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bennette View Post
    I'll be your friend Leota. Not to worry.

ETA Unless you plan on dressing as Bella. In which case no ticket for you!

You Padders are the BEST.

And bennette, darn it, I was already practicing my sulking, wooden acting, and non-emoting!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leota's necklace View Post

And bennette, darn it, I was already practicing my sulking, wooden acting, and non-emoting!
    Sorry, but I have my limits.
    "The white coating is filmy and there’s another creamy layer in there that’s kind of like cream cheese or perhaps unscented foot balm." Cybele May; Candyblog.net

The most expensive thing I ever had was a free kitten.

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    OK, in talking to the husband about this, I realized I completely overlooked the obvious - so they're only going to have the fireworks two nights a week in October, and that doesn't include Saturday night? Makes zero sense to me.
    They can have fireworks nightly, just not the "special" Halloween fireworks.

I am lamenting having to miss part of the party or take time off work since we don't live/work particularly nearby.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

still waiting on price, though... some of us have not recovered in this economy yet.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

It will be fun to go as Jack Sparrow and get photos at the Pirates of the Caribbean. I hope they put live pirates back on the ride.

Aye! We will be having two themed nights! Pirates and Alice In Wonderland!

We are attempting the largest gathering of Captain Jack Sparrows!
    \

Getting my tickets on Friday...any idea which night the Captains will be there? I could be dragging out me own affects as well!
    Cruising the Seas... Looking for the Pearl

When are we going to have the MousePlanet nights? It was great last year getting to see everyone!

2015: Star Wars 10k + Avengers 10k
    2016: Star Wars 10k, Paris Half and 5k, Avengers Half
    2017: Star Wars Light Side Half, Star Wars Dark Side Half, Paris Half and 10k, Avengers 10k
    MouseAdventure Addict- Usually "Beware the Groove"

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikara View Post
    When are we going to have the MousePlanet nights? It was great last year getting to see everyone!
    October 15th!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    October 15th!
    That is when I was thinking of going! Yeah!
    Siggy aka Jill

Happily Ever After with my Prince.

Yeah Oct 15 is the day we were thinking about going

First DLR Trip as a ticketed guest (no AP) Thanksgiving 2012
    Disneyland every NYE from 1985-2010
    WDW Nov 2003, May 2009, Aug/Sept 2010
    WDW Wedding May 2008 at WP/LS
    TDR Oct/Nov 2008 DLP 1998

Anyone know what the chances of Oct 1st being sold out before July 16th, thats the only day we can attend when we are down there.

yoho yoho a pirates life for me

next trip to Disneyland July 8 2014

Quote Originally Posted by cfitz/pirates View Post
    Anyone know what the chances of Oct 1st being sold out before July 16th, thats the only day we can attend when we are down there.
    Last year, the 1st party to sell out was the first party of the season...but it didn't sell out until mid/late September. I've also heard that they reserve tickets for the general public. You should be fine.
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Princesses1Prince View Post
    Last year, the 1st party to sell out was the first party of the season...but it didn't sell out until mid/late September. I've also heard that they reserve tickets for the general public. You should be fine.
    Thank you thats great to hear my DD is very excited. Does anyone know if I need to buy a ticket for my DS he is only 2.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Does anyone know if I need to buy a ticket for my DS he is only 2.
    Nope. Like with regular admission, kids under 3 do not need a ticket.

His concerts ALWAYS end with "Take Me Home". If he hasn't played it, it's not time to leave yet.

Thank you thats great to hear my DD is very excited. Does anyone know if I need to buy a ticket for my DS he is only 2.
    Under 3 are free, but I know last year there weren't "childrens prices" for those 3-9. Everyone is the same price.
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leota's necklace View Post
    Remind me -- how likely is it that nights will sell out through AP sales only? I assume that tickets purchased by AP holders would not be transferable. (We don't have them anymore.) I'm reading the fine print and it says tix are not transferable "for commercial purposes".
    Obviously different days will sell out faster than others, but I didn't buy my ToT ticket for the MP meet last year until August 8 and had no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    October 15th!
    Yaaayyyy, a weekend I'm off.
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trips: Disney World July 15-20 2017 Disneyland September 4-9

Thank you cstephens and 3princesses1prince, that definetly helps with the budget.

Need info on the Halloween Party!

We've got our trip planned from October 2 - 9 and are sooooo excited to be at DLR for the Halloween season! We don't have kids but think the Halloween Party sounds like a lot of fun. Is it just for kids or can adults go too? Can adults dress up and trick-or-treat along with the kids?

If you've ever been to the Halloween Party I'd appreciate your feedback. Any tips or advice you have will be great!

Blog Entries

Adults are allowed to trick-or-treat, whether in costume or not (kids too, for that matter). We've gone the past three years -- seems to be about a 50/50 mix of people in costume vs not in costume.

It's DEFINITELY enjoyable with or without kids. We've only done the party here with our little girl, but DH & I went to the WDW party last year just as a couple. There are some activities focused mainly on the kids -- but there are some fun photo-ops, lots and LOTS of candy, music, fireworks, and rides without long lines. One of my favorite things to do during the party is find a bench and just people-watch for a while. Some of the costumes are absolutely amazing.

If your inner child is alive and well, you should really enjoy the Halloween party.

Team Happy Place - Winners Spring 2009 MouseAdventure: Trains, Trams & Monorails
    Would rather be looking at the back side of water...
    Everything in life is only for now.
    Nope - it never ends.

CL--DLR Trip Planning and DVC Toocherie's Avatar

it is moving to Disneyland this year so unsure if it will be exactly like past year's, but when it was at DCA adults were able to dress up and Trick or Treat right along with the kids! Lots of COOL costumes and people having a good time!

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Mickey's Halloween Party tickets are now on pre-sale. AP discount price is only available on some nights though.

Advanced Purchase Ticket Prices

$44 Special Passholder Discount for These Dates:
    October 1, 5, 12, 19, 26

$54 Regular Admission Price for These Dates:
    October 8, 15, 22

$59 Regular Admission Price for These Dates:
    October 29, 31

Day-of-Event Ticket Prices

$54 If Purchased and Used on These Dates:
    October 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26

$59 If Purchased and Used on These Dates:
    October 29 and 31

All Dates
    Ages Two and Under: No Charge!

Times
    Tuesday Nights: 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    Fridays and Halloween Night: 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.