Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Looking for a specific sweatshirt

Looking for a specific sweatshirt

Hey guys,

I'm new to the board but I figured this place would be the most helpful for me.

I am looking for, and this is probably a fruitless search but still, I have been searching everywhere a specific sweatshirt,

It came out for the 40th's anniversary of Disneyland, it was Mickey Mouse dressed as Indiana Jones with the big 40th anniversary logo on it.

The reason this sweatshirt is so important is because it belonged to my sister when we were children and I borrowed it once and somehow lost it. It was one of those items that to this day my sister still teases me about loosing cause it was one of hr favorite.

Well we found out she was pregnant not to long ago and so as a surprise I want to try and buy the sweatshirt for her to give to her baby, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. So I was wondering if anyone could help me locate it and for a reasonable price I would be soooo appreciative!!!

Thanks to anyone who can help!!

2. # ADS

I know the sweatshirt your talking about (I have one and the leather jacket with Indy/Mickey 40th logo on it). You might want to check the Indiana Jones boards. (Do a google search). Lots of collectors there and you may find one willing to part with the sweatshirt. Good Luck

Cruising the Seas... Looking for the Pearl