Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Rumor: Character Dining Coming Back To Liberty Tree.

Rumor: Character Dining Coming Back To Liberty Tree.

There is a rumor over at Jim Hill Media that character dining is coming back sometime soon to Liberty Tree at Magic Kingdom.
    I hope so. This was the best character meal we had ever had in Florida! Our Goofy was the best! He took my son's Komodo Dragon all over the restaurant like his pet and then acted like it was attacking him! The food was awesome as well.
    I don't have a link but the site is jimhillmedia.com I think. I don't usually visit it but was sent the link by someone I know.

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

2. # ADS

Our Goofy did the bunny hop (with the other characters) and my husband. It was so much fun AND we got it on video.

I hope this rumor is true.

I hope it's true too. This was our first ADR at WDW and so much fun. It was bad enough when they took away the announcements for individual families, without the characters, I wouldn't eat there.

Vicki
    CBR-May 2007, POFQ-Dec 2007, POFQ-Sept 2008, CSR & HRH-Sept 2009, AKV Kidani & RPR-May 2010

"If we weren't all crazy we'd all go insane"-Jimmy Buffett

Oh I hope it's true too! Best character interaction without all that getting up and down and up and down and up and down

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

You need to go read the article at jimhillmedia.com - from what I got reading the article is that if it does return it will only be for a matter of months during the year but not on a daily basis.