Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: what's the number for ADRs?

what's the number for ADRs?

I can't seem to find it and I want to make a ressie for Boma! Ahhh!

2. # ADS

Lost in the Viridian Forest...

407-939-3463 is the number for WDW dining!

Stephen Valente

Disney Again! Polynesian '09!
    hoping to go back soon...

Blog Entries

It's not programmed in your phone?

40407-WDW-DINE or 407 939 3463

"The white coating is filmy and there’s another creamy layer in there that’s kind of like cream cheese or perhaps unscented foot balm." Cybele May; Candyblog.net

The most expensive thing I ever had was a free kitten.

Thanks! No, I don't usually make ADRs. I'm one of those get there and hope they have an opening type people. Of course, since the dining plan began, I haven't eaten at table service as much as I used to! The thing is, my trips are always pretty last minute, so I don't have the 90 day window thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by cheshirecatgirl View Post
    Thanks! No, I don't usually make ADRs. I'm one of those get there and hope they have an opening type people. Of course, since the dining plan began, I haven't eaten at table service as much as I used to! The thing is, my trips are always pretty last minute, so I don't have the 90 day window thing either.
    I highly recommend having the dining number programmed into your cell phone. On our last trip, I was able to call and make same-day or next-day reservations. It's always worth checking. Someone else's cancellation might just be your good luck!

I have also read (but not had this experience personally) that sometimes you have better luck getting a reservation if you call rather than walking up to the restaurant. If other people here have had that experience, I'd love to hear about it.

Hope this helps!
    Mary@MasterpieceTravels.com

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Twice I've made ADR's 'for the next 15 minutes' in the Studios. Once was for Mama Melrose's and was for my sister and I on the 'long break' in the Millionaire schedule when we were there for our 'good bye to Millionaire' long weekend. Got in no problem, though I'm not sure we would have been turned away if we'd just walked up (it wasn't busy at all).

The other time was when I was by myself and to 50s Prime Time. I stopped by Guest Services by the tip board and made an ADR that I basically walked right to. They didn't have it in their computer yet (I think she just needed to 'refresh'), but I don't think they were seating any walk ups. I would have called that time, except I was 'right there' when I thought I wanted to eat at a TS so figured it was easier.

Any more, I don't try to walk up, but I'll call as I'm walking to see if I can get in, or stop by Guest services if it's nearby.

Cathy

A few years ago I was working at a convention in Orlando. We had the evening off, and wanted to eat somewhere on Disney property. So I whipped out my phone and called the WDW-DINE number. My crew were amazed that I knew the number by heart. Of course I didn't tell 'em that it was just a simple mnemonic.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

There is (or there was) a way to call dining from any pay phone in the parks. I can not for the life of me remember how (it was something like * or # and a 4 digit number) but maybe one of you remembers better than I do

Jenn
    Who moved to SoFl to be closer to WDW