Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Wanted: Haunted Mansion Holiday Quarters

Wanted: Haunted Mansion Holiday Quarters

Would anyone be able to pick these up for me? I will pay for them. We are unable to make it this holiday season due to us moving.

2. # ADS

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I'm not actually sure they're available this year, but if you've heard that they are, it might help for you to state exactly where the machine is. In previous years, the machine has been in the alcove right outside what used to be Le Bat en Rouge that's now the Pirates store. I've looked at the machine there, and it's a Nightmare Before Christmas 15th anniversary one. I haven't seen the HMH machine.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

They are in New Orleans Square near corner of Royal St and Orleans according to the penny guide. They are the 15th anniversary quarters-Jack & Sally, Oogie Boogie, & Lock/Shock/Barrel. I have seen pictures of them as well.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weluvdisney View Post
    They are in New Orleans Square near corner of Royal St and Orleans according to the penny guide. They are the 15th anniversary quarters-Jack & Sally, Oogie Boogie, & Lock/Shock/Barrel. I have seen pictures of them as well.
    OK, you really do mean the Nightmare Before Christmas quarters. Those are different than the HMH quarters, and in your thread title, you're asking for HMH quarters.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Those are the only Haunted Mansion Holiday quarters that I have ever known to exist over the last few years due to the overlay.