PDA

View Full Version : Vero Beach

Jackc
04-23-2008, 10:01 AM
Hi
Have any of you visited Disney's Vero Beach Resort?
We will be visiting the 3rd time this August. We have been in a 2 bedroomed the first time we went, then last year a Beach Cottage and this year a Studio so experienced nearly everything and think the resort is amazing.

So, your opinions?

ChuckC
04-30-2008, 01:37 AM
Hi
Have any of you visited Disney's Vero Beach Resort?
We will be visiting the 3rd time this August. We have been in a 2 bedroomed the first time we went, then last year a Beach Cottage and this year a Studio so experienced nearly everything and think the resort is amazing.

We have never been to VB but there is a possibility that we will go this summer. If we go, then we probably will fly down to West Palm Beach(the most convenient flights from Hartford), rent a car, and travel to the resort.

A few questions:

Do my plans outlined above sound normal?

Is there a good access to the beach (my wife's favorite spot)? (The pictures that we have seen don't really show this.)

How are the in-resort restaurants? How about dining in the area?

How are the crowds in the summer? (I assume that this is the off-season.)

Any other advice or info that might be helpful?

Thanks.

Sue Holland
05-04-2008, 03:06 PM
I used to go each year, but then stopped. It's a pretty resort, but the beach is really lousy compared to many other beaches in FL, and there's always a huge number of little kids at the resort. My son is grown, and I don't prefer to vacation surrounded by mostly other people's kids. I sold off my Vero points after 10 years, and have no regrets at all. I could use my other points to book there, but honestly don't care to.