PDA

View Full Version : Macaroons?

APiratesLife4Me
04-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew if they sold macaroons in either park??? When we stayed in the concierge at GCH we had these amazing macaroons and wanted to know if you could only get them there?
Any ideas??
Thanks

AVP
04-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Sometimes they sell them in the candy locations - Marcellines in Downtown Disney or the Candy Palace on Main Street in Disneyland.

I *used* to know the company that made them for Club 33, but they have either gone out of business or moved because I can't find a listing for them anymore. I've purchased trays of them for special events before.

AVP

adriennek
04-23-2008, 07:01 AM
I *used* to know the company that made them for Club 33, but they have either gone out of business or moved because I can't find a listing for them anymore.

:crying:

Adrienne

saucydiva
04-23-2008, 09:33 AM
I am pretty sure I saw large, chocolate-drizzled macaroons at the Blue Ribbon Bakery last Friday. But I may have been mistaken because I was all a-twitter about standing in line behind Weird Al Yankovic. LOL

bigrockstar
04-23-2008, 09:55 PM
I am pretty sure I saw large, chocolate-drizzled macaroons at the Blue Ribbon Bakery last Friday. But I may have been mistaken because I was all a-twitter about standing in line behind Weird Al Yankovic. LOL

I saw a big tray of them there, too... but I most certainly did not see wierd al. Oh well... you win some, you lose some...

APiratesLife4Me
04-24-2008, 10:50 PM
THANK you everyone!!! Now I wont have to pay for an expensive room just to have them :)