PDA

View Full Version : DLR Holiday Soundtrack needed

EVILMICKEY
04-22-2008, 03:08 PM
Hello, I have been looking for the Christmas Soundtrack CD(s) that can be heard during the holiday season. I was told they are available starting the month of December. I have tried the parks and various sites (EBay, Amazon...etc) Any suggestions will be gladly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

DisneyJenn
04-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Most of the time you can only find them at the parks themselves. That's where I usually find those kind of things.

In fact, I listen to my Disneyland soundtrack everyday at work. My co-workers think I am nuts, but I really hear the music on the rides and as you walk thru the park. I didn't notice so many sounds before, but now I can just hum along with them!

Anyone know if it's possible to get the Welcome song from the Parade of Dreams anywhere? I don't want the song from Brother Bear, I really want the version from the parade and I can't find it anywhere.

Gone2Disneyland
04-23-2008, 02:20 PM
You can try calling the park's DelivEARS number, 800-760-3566, and see if you can order it direct from the park.

"Holiday Magic" is the name of the CD I have that has three tracks: 1. Believe...in Holiday Magic; 2. it's a small world holiday; and 3. Luminaria. I also have a CD single that just has the it's a small world holiday music with the clock tower march that you may see if they still have available.

"Haunted Mansion Holiday" is another CD of just music and scarols from the seasonal version of the Mansion.

As for "Welcome," I know there are sites that trade mp3s out there from pirated theme park music, but I don't know of any links. The closest official release I've heard that sounds similar to the park version is on Disney-Mania 2 or 3 by Jump5. You might want to preview it on iTunes or Amazon before you buy it.

HopeTrust N PixieDust
04-25-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm glad the OP posted about this because I've been trying to find the version of 'White CHristmas" that played at the park during the snowfall sequence of the 'Believe in Holiday" magic fireworks show. My fiance proposed as it played in the backgroud in front of the castle last november and it has sentimental value to me now. I'd love to be able to find it and relieve the magic :)

Gone2Disneyland
04-26-2008, 06:41 AM
I'm glad the OP posted about this because I've been trying to find the version of 'White CHristmas" that played at the park during the snowfall sequence of the 'Believe in Holiday" magic fireworks show. My fiance proposed as it played in the backgroud in front of the castle last november and it has sentimental value to me now. I'd love to be able to find it and relieve the magic :)

That's definitely on the "Believe...in Holiday Magic" CD, at the very end of the 13-minute-long soundtrack to the fireworks show. :)

HopeTrust N PixieDust
04-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Thanks Gone2Disneyland!! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for that CD around the holidays now that I know "White Christmas" is for sure on it! :)

EVILMICKEY
06-09-2008, 05:36 PM
I just spoke with DelivEARs and they said the soundtrack that I am looking for is called "Mickey & Minnie's Christmas." Would anybody happen to know the track listing? If so, please post. Thank you MP!

DaDuckFan1955
06-11-2008, 09:29 AM
I just called them and they are out of stock until October on the Disneyland Resort Holiday Magic CD's.

The CastMember I spoke with was not familiar with the Mickey & Minnie's Christmas track. Anyone else help on this?

AngelBear
06-12-2008, 10:56 AM

That version is sung by Kellie Coffey.

EVILMICKEY
06-14-2008, 09:27 PM
I appreciate everyone's help on this one. I spoke with DelivEARs again this week and this time they informed me that they have never heard of the Holiday CD called "Mickey & Minnie Christmas." I guess I have to wait until Christmas season rolls around at DLR and be on the lookout for the CD. Thanks anyway MP!

JeffG
06-15-2008, 07:43 AM
I'm not sure where they got that name from, but I'm betting you are either looking for "Holiday Magic" (which has the show soundtracks) or "Disney's Season of Song", which is a collection of Christmas music that is sometimes used as atmosphere music around the parks.

If you are looking for the Main Street music loop, though, I don't think you can get that on any single CD. If you search online, I think there are a couple sites that list all the source albums for each track.

-Jeff

DaDuckFan1955
06-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Do you know about Visions Fantastic? You might if you've enjoyed Daddy B's photo updates..or RU42 videos on you tube..

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/tunez/index.php

I just discovered the Holiday Music that plays on Main Street it is a 57 minute loop here is the link, you can't download but you can listen. First you have to sign up at Visions Fantastic (it is free) then scroll down and click the VF Radio and also sign up there (it is also FREE) I use the same sign in here and at both of those sites..

What another AWESOME!!!! Disneyland site....I know realize it truly does pay to sometimes examine all the links and areas on some sites...after I contacted deliverears and was told the CD was only available in the holiday's I went to VF and scrooled down to investiage the VF Radio and I have been there since listening to all the AUDIO files they have over 1500+ of the actual rides, SFX, and songs....

VF Radio 4.0 Request System
Artist Disneyland
Title Main Street Holiday BGM Full Loop
Album Main Street Holiday
Length 00:57:45

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/tunez/songinfo.php?song_id=1017

all the Holiday Songs are listed under:

Main Street Holiday
http://www.visionsfantastic.com/tunez/search.php?action=doSearch&searchFor=Main+Street+Holiday&search_type=all

This is the next best thing until I can buy the CD's.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...

EVILMICKEY
06-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Thank you all for your help on this one. DaDuckFan1955 great find!