PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Land's Area Music

Gregmh48
06-24-2001, 10:08 PM
Which land's area music do you like the most? Is it the classic Main Street songs or maybe even the drums of Adventureland, you decide.

CaliforniaCrazy
06-24-2001, 11:56 PM
I actually like the wacky music they play in Mickey's Toontown. That, and the music they play in DCA's Sunshine Plaza.

Matterhorn Fan
06-25-2001, 08:00 AM
Don't forget the Teacups!!! Is there any way that you can be unhappy in that area of the park?

Gemini Cricket
06-25-2001, 11:15 AM
I enjoy the instumentals in and around the line at Splash Mountain. (ie. "ZipADeeDooDah", "How Do You Do?", "That's What Uncle Remus Says"...) They are subtle but I usually have the songs in my head all day...

Lacrosse Boy
06-25-2001, 11:23 AM
The Yodeling in the Matterhorn Queue.

06-25-2001, 11:45 AM
I used to really like how the polka music from the Swiss Family Robinson tree was so out of place with Adventureland or NOS.

Andrew
06-25-2001, 12:25 PM
Tomorrowland (at WDW's Magic Kingdom) has great area music. As for Disneyland, I'd have to say Main Street. All those old showtunes.. which I seem to know most of the words to..

Uncle Dick
03-06-2002, 01:53 AM
Tomorrowland (at Disneyland) has great area music. First of all, I love the arrangements used by the Observatron. The Club Buzz music mix, while somewhat repetitive, gets major props for featuring Meco's "Star Wars Disco." While not specifically area music, the tunes eminating from both Innoventions and HISTA are diverting, while the Space Mountain Concourse contains some awesome versions of old Tomorrowland favorites like Miracles from Molecules, The Monorail Song and It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow. So Tomorrowland it is.