PDA

View Full Version : CM's in blue walking the park?

Kristina27
04-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Hello everyone,

We were in Disneylnad on Sun and there seemed to be CM's in blue sort of walking certain areas of the park. I think they had like blue shirts/vests and they had black pouches hanging on their hips. I saw them hand out some stuff to people such as pins. Are these dream team members or just CM's giving out park info, etc. One of them saw us looking at a map and asked if she could help us find anything. I am just wondering because I never noticed them before but we usually come during the week so maybe it is a weekend thing? I have yet to see a dream team member unless these are them?

Heffalump
04-18-2008, 10:49 AM
That sounds to me like the dream team or whatever they are called.

Darkbeer
04-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Sounds like the Dream Team, much of the day, they are just performing "Guest Relations" duties. When they are called to hand out prizes, they move to the proper location and place on White Vests.

adriennek
04-18-2008, 02:51 PM
I have yet to see a dream team member unless these are them?

That's when they're in they're "Not Dream Giving" place. They're only mid-dream when they have the white vests on.

That said, they can still perform random magical moments when their vests are off. During MA, there was a lovely family who came and sat at the table next to our "Tomorrowland MouseAdventure Station." Mom, Dad, Three adorable girls in matching pink outfits, and Grandma.

A dream squad member, without a white vest, walked up and started a conversation with them about their trip and asked the girls who their favorite princesses were. She then asked 'Do you like Tinkerbell?" and gave Tinkerbell pins to all the girls, mom and grandma. It was really sweet.

Adrienne

Toocherie
04-19-2008, 08:11 PM
and the day before MouseAdventure I had a long, 45 minute conversation with a Dream Squad member who was just delightful! We talked a lot about Disney and WDW--we are both DVC members. And she gave me an Honorary Citizen button at the end of the conversation. (I hope to see her again but this time with a white vest!) She really was a great ambassador for DLR.