PDA

View Full Version : Free Food and Wine Festival Wine Reception Tickets!

bennette
04-18-2008, 10:40 AM
I have two reservations for tomorrow's Wine Reception at DCA (the one overlooking the Electrical Parade--starts at 7:30).

Turns out we can't go and they aren't refundable. Anyone want them? First come, first served. Remember you need access to the park to attend this event, so you either need a Premium annual pass or already have a ticket for Saturday.

I'm still in the process of working with the Disney people to see if they'll let me transfer them so I can't make any promises yet but thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone wanting to think about plans.

I will not be back online until late tonight or early tomorrow a.m. but hope to have good news for someone then.

Elizabeth

Leap for Joy
04-18-2008, 12:04 PM
I'd love to have them!
:) Melinda

bennette
04-18-2008, 02:20 PM
Sending info in PM.

Leap for Joy
04-18-2008, 07:09 PM
I just got a chance to read the description of this event and I fear we may not be worthy! Neither my husband nor I know a lot about wine. If someone else is a major wine enthusiast and is dying for these tickets, please jump in! We'd love to go, but it might not mean as much to us as it would to you. I don't want to take the opportunity from someone who is more knowledgeable!

bennette
04-18-2008, 08:53 PM
I just got a chance to read the description of this event and I fear we may not be worthy! Neither my husband nor I know a lot about wine. If someone else is a major wine enthusiast and is dying for these tickets, please jump in! We'd love to go, but it might not mean as much to us as it would to you. I don't want to take the opportunity from someone who is more knowledgeable!

Don't worry. This is how you get knowledgeable! It's Disneyland, after all. It will be fun.

Leap for Joy
04-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Don't worry. This is how you get knowledgeable! It's Disneyland, after all. It will be fun.

OK! Thanks!! :)

Drince88
04-19-2008, 03:40 AM

I agree with this. It's a 'fun' event. PLEASE ask about the wines they are pouring! And if you want to use the time to taste a bunch of different wines, as opposed to 'drinking' a few - ask for shorter pours!

Also, some of the free wine seminars might be fun for you. All it costs is the time in line!