PDA

View Full Version : "a bug's land" event - new information just released

AVP
09-20-2002, 11:36 AM
Received from Disneyland Merchandise Special Events:

We are pleased to announce that John Lassiter will we participating as a Special Guest in Bugology 101 for the event on Saturday, Oct 5.

lilblckrncloud
09-20-2002, 01:21 PM
My friend just emailed me saying that she received this message via email:

Flik and Atta have been summoned to a special breakfast on Friday, October 4 and will not be available to meet their first guests until 10 AM. Please join them at 10 as they welcome you to the new land......

Thank you for reserving your place at 'a bug's land' Premium Antual Passholder Premiere Event. Due to circumstances beyond our control the 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM preview times for 'a bug's land' have been cancelled.

It goes on to say that we can pick a later time, but unfortunately we can't go any later. I wonder if hardly anyone purchased tickets for those time slots so they just cancelled them. :(

justagrrl
09-20-2002, 01:25 PM
How come I didn't get any announcement for this? Is this an even that an APer has to pay for? Or are all the APer's invited?

lilblckrncloud
09-20-2002, 01:30 PM
The info is in the AP section of the Disney site. Read all about it here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9681).

cstephens
09-20-2002, 04:59 PM
I also received a flyer when I received my second packet for the Haunted Mansion Holiday event, the one that tells you what you got in the merch lottery.