PDA

View Full Version : antenna topper

CaptainTom
04-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Hello, I just thought that I would ask if anyone has seen or herd if there are any new antenna toppers (seasonal) coming out? thanks

kimmybear
04-13-2008, 08:44 PM
i saw a cinco de mayo ball on ebay in the past week. its a tan sombrero with red cording and red "disneyland resort" letters. it also has the expected black mickey ears. :D

i also heard from another collector that the disney store no longer sells antenna balls.

Mrs Mouse
04-13-2008, 09:23 PM
i also heard from another collector that the disney store no longer sells antenna balls.

Really? Any idea of why that is? Seems a little strange to me - I always thought that they were a pretty decent seller. :confused:

kimmybear
04-14-2008, 12:00 AM
Really? Any idea of why that is? Seems a little strange to me - I always thought that they were a pretty decent seller. :confused:

i dont understand why either- i sure helped them be best sellers. :D
but the disney store in my area (central coast) is closing supposedly because the children's place owns all the disney stores and cant afford rent anymore. :(

K & S
04-14-2008, 04:16 PM
I bought the pink flower topper for Spring.

Pinkhoody
04-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Anyone know if they still sell the pink ears topper at Disneyland wearing a silver crown?

Heffalump
04-16-2008, 07:21 PM
A Cinco de Mayo ball would be really neat for us because we are Hispanic! I would love one. Is that one for sure? We are taking the kids there in a week or two.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
04-16-2008, 07:35 PM
The cinco de mayo topper is cute. Its sitting on my desk at work and I have had several people try and figure out what it most resembles. It makes me think if mini salsa bowls:)

kimmybear
04-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Anyone know if they still sell the pink ears topper at Disneyland wearing a silver crown?

dont know if its at the park still (possibly because of the millions dreams), but if you're really adamant about finding it, check ebay. they aren't too much more than park prices.

Katran
04-17-2008, 06:34 AM
but the disney store in my area (central coast) is closing supposedly because the children's place owns all the disney stores and cant afford rent anymore. :(

Is it closing for a remodel perhaps? That's what they're doing to one store in my area (Phoenix), and I believe they've been doing it with most of the stores over time around the city here. I know they did close one store permanently, but it was located in a ghetto mall, so I'm pretty sure rent wasn't a factor there, lol!

They didn't advertise that they were closing for remodeling either. I happened to ask and that's how I found out that the close wasn't permanent.

But yeah, none of the DisneyStores in my area have sold antenna balls for awhile. I usually buy my POTC ones off Ebay or stock up (they get stolen eventually) when I'm at Pieces of Eight.

K & S
04-17-2008, 02:58 PM

They did on Tuesday!

:)

charpaul
04-17-2008, 08:24 PM
i dont understand why either- i sure helped them be best sellers. :D

I know this is a slight derail of this thread, but.....
According to several business related sites, Children's Place is going to give up ownership of the Disney Stores with the new owner to be - Disney again...

At least there was a reported deal in the works for Disney to take over about two thirds of the stores back in March.

Those that will remain will probably be closed for remodeling for a while before they reopen.

Katran
04-18-2008, 06:19 AM
According to several business related sites, Children's Place is going to give up ownership of the Disney Stores with the new owner to be - Disney again...

At least there was a reported deal in the works for Disney to take over about two thirds of the stores back in March.

That's a good thing, isn't it? I always thought it was weird that the Disney Store was owned by someone other than Disney, with Disney not getting much of the profits.

witneys7
04-20-2008, 09:45 AM
http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=9868

Just saw this one- I think it's cute:)

Katran
04-20-2008, 10:06 AM
That is cute! :D