PDA

View Full Version : What kind of soap do they use at DLR?

River Belle
04-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Whenever I leave the restrooms at DL, I am always amazed by how SOFT my hands feel after washing them! Does anyone know what brand they use or how I might find out? Thanks!:)

TTFN92
04-08-2008, 07:31 AM
I have no idea, but I am just glad that it smells good. I hate going to wash my hands in a public restroom and it being the kind that stinks. I would have a hard time walking around DL all day with stinky hands. :eek:

disneysbunnygirl
04-08-2008, 10:03 PM
On April 15th I am going to an orientation of sorts to kick off my Disney Internship. I will ask and see if I get an answer. I'll let you know the response.

Heffalump
04-08-2008, 10:56 PM
I wonder if they would tell you if you call their front desk?

River Belle
04-09-2008, 08:56 AM
On April 15th I am going to an orientation of sorts to kick off my Disney Internship. I will ask and see if I get an answer. I'll let you know the response.

Thanks so much!!!

nursechrissy32
04-10-2008, 08:33 AM
Maybe you could ask one of the housekeepers..they are the one that replace the empty ones.

The worst "SOAP" ever????

My vote is for that powder/sand/grain stuff that you just rub around, never get any lather.....maybe it is meant to exfoliate? haha

TTFN92
04-10-2008, 09:55 PM
My vote is for that powder/sand/grain stuff that you just rub around, never get any lather.....maybe it is meant to exfoliate? haha

They still make that stuff ;)?! I haven't seen that in years.

emmah
04-10-2008, 10:59 PM
i always assumed it's made by the company that sponsors the sign telling you how to 'add soap, lather, rinse with water' in case you don't actually know how to wash your hands. its a funny name (not a company which sells in australia) that does not operate in Australia.

ETA: - I had a look at my photos and there it is, Brawny. I did a quick google and they seem to sell paper towels, so I guess my assumption was wrong!

potzbie
04-10-2008, 11:27 PM
"What kind of soap do they use at Disneyland?"
That sounds like a riddle.

Answer:
"I don't know, but if you hum a few bars, I'll soft sell it."
:)

CV12Pirate
04-11-2008, 05:15 AM
Maybe you could ask one of the housekeepers..they are the one that replace the empty ones.

The worst "SOAP" ever????

It's name is "Boraxo" and it will rip your hide right off. It was, and still is great for grease, old school stuff. It will easily find any cut while washing your hands.

disneysbunnygirl
04-24-2008, 02:57 PM
I asked a few custodians if they knew and I was told that an outside company gives them the supplies and no one knew what the soap was called.

I asked at my orientation as well but they had no clue lol I guess no one has asked that question before.

Maybe I'll be able to find out once I start working there.

mikotorocks714
04-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey, I'm a 3rd shift custodian at Disneyland and I will tell you what soap it is. It's by the company Ecolab. Hope this helps.

DisneyFanKat
04-25-2008, 03:00 PM
I like the soap - I agree it's good stuff!

But I miss the pink soap they used to use - smelled YUMMY - like cherries maybe...?

disneysbunnygirl
05-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Epicare Lotion Soap :)
Finally found the answer yay!

leota's necklace
05-03-2008, 11:47 PM
I like the soap - I agree it's good stuff!

But I miss the pink soap they used to use - smelled YUMMY - like cherries maybe...?

Almonds.

And it's the reason I gravitate toward all almond-scented bath products now. Abba has a shampoo that takes me back ;)