SANDYMARIE
04-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Is preferred seating available?

TIA :)

Toocherie
04-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Is preferred seating available?

TIA :)

Premium seating is available for $59 per person--you get a glass of wine and a goodie box (similar to the one for Fantasmic). It is held at the Golden Vine Winery. I have done it twice and enjoyed it both times.

However, unless you're really wanting an 'experience' in my opinion getting seating for the ELP is not difficult--there are lots of benches and places to sit as well as on the ground--usually people start lining up about 1/2 hour before the parade comes through.

Heffalump
04-06-2008, 09:21 PM
That seems like a high price when you can sit and watch it for free and bring your own snacks. We always have snacks for the kids with us. Is the snack box really good?

amarvel
04-06-2008, 09:29 PM
yeah i was thinking that might be a little high since you can get a realy good seat pretty easily. we had front row with a bench about 1/2 before it started Friday night.

The Evil Queen
04-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Just when is that parade? I always seem to miss it. Does it run in the fall? :confused:

I havent' seen it in years and I would love to see it again!

candles71
04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
No it doesn't run passed labor day. One of the reasons we are taking the kids in 8 more days......

The Evil Queen
04-07-2008, 01:41 PM
No it doesn't run passed labor day. One of the reasons we are taking the kids in 8 more days......

Oh NUTS! I'm always telling my DH & DS about it and neither of them has seen it. I guess we'll miss it again this year...:crying:

candles71
04-07-2008, 01:56 PM
DH and I also. Strong Memory for both of us from a young age. We DH and I went just the 2 of us last April and were so excited to be able to see it. Took lots of pics to share with the kiddos. We are planning to watch it both Fri and Sun of our trip. Its at DCA now, but largely the same as always.

Jon
04-07-2008, 05:02 PM
GF and I watch it almost every time we're there (every couple of weeks), and there's never a problem getting a spot right along the parade route with nobody near us as long as we get there about 5 minutes before it starts. $4.00 for a giant cinnamon bun from the sandwich shop on the wharf is about all we ever spend...I didn't watch the parade with a glass of wine when I was a kid, so I don't know why I would want to do that now.

Jim Dear and Darling
04-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Oh NUTS! I'm always telling my DH & DS about it and neither of them has seen it. I guess we'll miss it again this year...:crying:

:( My BF has never seen MSEP either... And we always go in September.. I think next time we'll plan the end of August so we can see it.

Goldnoel022
04-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Personally I would just get there early and find a good seat. Or what my family does is that we get there early and have someone sit with the youngest kid would can't ride some of the bigger rides and after awhile, switch.

Baloo
04-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Just do not watch it anywhere near the suncourt or grizzley falls. Its always crowded there near the eixt of the park.

Watch it somewhere near the golden state or Paradise pier.