PDA

View Full Version : What's the Super 8 Motel like?

Gymgirl975
09-14-2002, 01:47 PM
I'm looking for my sister, who is going with us on our next vacation. We are splurging and staying onsite, but this was an unexpected vacation for her, and she wants to do it rather cheaply. Theming is definitely not a problem, nor is luxury, but she does want a nice, clean plain to sleep. I see that it has shuttle service, but is on Disneyland Drive. Isn't that the same street the resort hotel is on? How far away is the Super 8 to the main entrance? Thanks for your help...I didn't see any reviews on the site!

Thanks again!

thekirk
09-14-2002, 01:53 PM
Hey,

Super 8, hey? In the next few months I will be planning my own vacation to Disneyland. (yes, I'm only 16...and I'm planning.....me and some of my college friends are going) Me and my family have stayed at a hotel across from Disneyland on the east side. It is right across the street. I forget the name of it, but my mom says it's cheap, but nice. I need to ask her about it for my upcomming trip, in Jan. so I'll ask her asap, and get back to you, hopefully later today. Your sister might like staying at this place better.

Uncle Dick
09-14-2002, 11:28 PM
I have stayed at this location, and it's a decent place. It is kind of a hike to the main entrance of Disneyland, though. You first have to walk across Disneyland Drive then all the way down to the monorail track, past Ball Road, the parking structure and all the backstage stuff. If you don't mind a 15 minute walk, it's not a bad place to stay.