PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Resort announces an appearance and signing by Jane Wooster Scott

AVP
09-13-2002, 09:19 AM
Received from Disneyland Merchandise Special Events:

The DISNEYLAND Resort
is pleased to present

“Summertime, Main Street, U.S.A.”

featuring a special appearance & signing with Artist Jane Wooster Scott

Saturday, September 21, 2002
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Disneyana Shop, Main Street, U.S.A.

World-renowned artist Jane Wooster Scott has created a memorable painting for Disney, depicting her interpretation of Main Street U.S.A. at DISNEYLAND in Southern California.

Wooster Scott will be on hand for a special appearance and signing of the limited edition lithograph of her piece

“Summertime, Main Street, U.S.A.”

This memorable piece is limited to an edition size of 500 and will be offered for $150, plus tax.

For more information, please call Disneyland DelivEARS at 800.362.4533.

Disneyland DelivEARS will take a "wish list" beginning on Monday, September 16, 2002 for merchandise remaining after the event.

Wish list merchandise is not guaranteed.
We ask that you bring no personal items to be signed.
We ask that only two (2) items be signed per Guest.
Event information subject to change without notice.
As always, paid admission is required to enter DISNEYLAND Park.

Kevin Yee
09-13-2002, 09:54 AM
I'm too lazy to look it up. Who is Wooster Scott?

Am I an anomaly for not knowing, or is this a harbinger of light crowds on the day of the signing?

RStar
09-13-2002, 11:54 AM
I was thinking the same thing. How can I have not heard of her if she is world-renowned? But then I'm not an art officianato (I can't even spell it!). But I can count cinder blocks!:D

adriennek
09-13-2002, 12:33 PM
Google (http://www.google.com)

this was the third link on the list when I used it. (http://www.woosterscott.com/)

Adrienne K

Kevin Yee
09-13-2002, 06:22 PM
This must be the artist who made the Meet me On Main Street folk art book on WDW. Very cheap on ebay these days. Not a bad book, but then again... it's no Imagineering triumph either.