PDA

View Full Version : Linked Fast Passes

hayjennn
04-01-2008, 01:12 AM
Can anybody tell me if all of the rides with fast passes are linked inside DL? I think I have heard that they aren't all connected, like the one in toon town. How about DCA?

Darkbeer
04-01-2008, 04:36 AM
Here is a detailed guide....

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g29092-c3632/Anaheim:California:Disneyland.Fastpass.Tips.html

stan4d_steph
04-01-2008, 06:25 AM
Can anybody tell me if all of the rides with fast passes are linked inside DL? I think I have heard that they aren't all connected, like the one in toon town. How about DCA?Here is the list of attractions with FastPass from the MousePlanet page on FastPass (http://www.mouseplanet.com/misc.php?pg=fastpass).

Disneyland

* Autopia
* Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
* Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
* Haunted Mansion Holiday
* Indiana Jones Adventure
* Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
* Space Mountain
* Splash Mountain

Disney's California Adventure

* California Screamin'
* Grizzly River Run
* Mulholland Madness
* Soarin' Over California
* Tower of Terror

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin (DL) and Grizzly River Run (DCA) are the two that are not connected within each of their respective parks. In addition, you can hold a DL and a DCA FastPass at the same time. The two park systems are not interconnected.

Darkbeer
04-01-2008, 06:45 AM
FYI, I wrote both the TripAdvisor and MousePlanet Fastpass guides.

But the TripAdvisor version allows me to go in and edit the page whenever I need to to keep it up to date. There isn't a big difference, but the TripAdvisor version is the current version.

Also, FYI, I know that the FP system has had a few computer glitches lately, but I haven't really talked about it, as it is an internal problem that they are trying to fix (and I think they finally got everything working correctly again). But the guides at either link will give you a good detailed knowledge of how the system really works.

hayjennn
04-07-2008, 12:56 AM
Thanks so much, I wasn't aware of the two hour rule or that the fast pass will always be a min. of 40 minutes or greater. Lot's of great information in your articles. Love your pictures too!!