PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Pictures

lizziemcguire76
03-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Last time we were at DLR in 2005 I remember that the star trader did pictures with putting your face in a star wars character..my boyfriend heard about this and it's one of the things he would really like to try and do but does anyone know if they still do this and if so, about how muct the cost is for it?

Bytebear
03-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Last time we were at DLR in 2005 I remember that the star trader did pictures with putting your face in a star wars character..my boyfriend heard about this and it's one of the things he would really like to try and do but does anyone know if they still do this and if so, about how muct the cost is for it?

They have a booth in Downtown Disney that does it. I don't know if they do it in the park.

Heffalump
03-31-2008, 07:49 PM
They have this? My son would love it. (His name is Luke and he is a big fan of Luke Skywalker.)

bassett1976
03-31-2008, 08:23 PM
They still do this in the Star Trader. The cost depends on what kind of package they can sell you. I want to say $20 for one picture and it goes up from there. From what I remember, it is free to try and you don't have to purchase the picture.

Heffalump
03-31-2008, 08:25 PM
That seems like a high price for one photograph. I will take my kids to see it when we go in late April or May.

lizziemcguire76
03-31-2008, 08:33 PM
Thanks so much! it's great to know it's still there and my boyfriend will love to hear that.

TTFN92
03-31-2008, 09:06 PM
We just did it in Jan. with 2 of my boys and my niece and nephew. It is a pic of Padme, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, and Anakin. It is the funniest picture :D. My dad had a hard time picking out my nephew who is a white 16 y.o. with sandy blond hair and he was Mace Windu, a bald, black guy. Plus, my niece is the most modest girl ever. To swim she wears a swimsuit with board shorts and a t-shirt, and in the pic she is Padme with a bare belly. My son, who was Anakin, was a little hard to figure out because he is dark haired and they changed him to light. It was a lot of fun, but very expensive. I am going to have to say that it was $35 for 2- 3 1/2x5's in frames :eek: (the frames are just clear plastic, nothing fancy). I remember being shocked when they gave us the total. We split it with my nephew. It isn't even a real pic. It's done on a color printer. I really need to scan it so that we'll always have it because I know it is going to fade. It is a lot of fun, but be prepared for the price.