PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Training

topmouse
03-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Went to DW last year -- daughter (huge Star Wars fanatic) got freaked out after she participated in the jedi training when Darth Maul came into her face at the parade and hissed at her (I'll admit it, kind of freaked me out too) -- ruining our day at MGM. I saw on another site that DL has the same thing (probably minus the parade -- there were characters from the movie that were at DW when we were there). How often does it run? Is it isolated to one part of the park (probably by Star Tours)? Just want to make sure to bypass that while we're there if it runs throughout the day.

stan4d_steph
03-28-2008, 09:05 AM
The Jedi Training takes place at Tomorrowland Terrace, which is also an eatery. It runs throughout the day. You can pick up an entertainment schedule on your way into the park that will list the show times. Attractions near there include the Nemo subs, Autopia, and Innoventions. Star Tours is actually not within visual range of the show. You should be pretty safe walking past because they characters aren't roaming outside of the show area.

Enjoy your trip.

adriennek
03-28-2008, 09:37 AM
You would be really safe walking past it. It's very crowded so you'd have a hard time seeing into the show if you weren't early and waiting to see it. Also, the characters leave VERY quickly after the show - there isn't even time to get pictures for the kids who were IN the show, much less to interact with other people around the show.

They're like the grasshoppers: They come, they show, they leave. ;)

Adrienne

motomickey
03-28-2008, 05:07 PM
he was leaving the stage to go back stage--i was surprised to see him outside of the stage area. but this only happened the one time about 2 months ago...