PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 Corporate Members List?

kewlyloch
03-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Does anyone know if there is a way to find out if a company has a corporate membership? My mom works for Honda and I was curious if they had a membership since they sponsor so many things at Disneyland. She is not sure who to ask about this, so I was just wondering if there was a way to find out.

Burnt Toast
03-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Uh, membership information is private and not just available for view. Did you consider maybe asking someone in charge at Honda? Like Human Resources or Honda's activities department?

kewlyloch
03-27-2008, 12:13 PM
I know that personal membership is private, but I did not know if corporate memberships were made public at all, or if there are any Honda employees out there that may know.

Jim Dear and Darling
03-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Hi Jennifer,

When I googled "Honda Club 33 Corporate Membership" nothing came up.... Someone in Honda's Human Resources department should know the answer to that.

Or you could write to Club 33 and ask:

Disneyland
Attn: Club 33
1313 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA. 92803

Good Luck!

kewlyloch
03-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks Sara. I will put my on a mission to see if she can find anything out!

evrythngwmn
03-27-2008, 01:00 PM
I'd also consider your mom's position within Honda. I don't see the Honda bigwigs offering a trip to Club 33 to Bob in the mail room.

kewlyloch
03-27-2008, 01:31 PM
She is not a bigwig herself, but definitly not Bob from the mailroom either. I figure no matter who you are it never hurts to ask.

Tinkermommy
03-27-2008, 01:55 PM
She is not a bigwig herself, but definitly not Bob from the mailroom either. I figure no matter who you are it never hurts to ask.

I agree! I talk to everybody (yes, even strangers -- lol), and I'm constantly amazed at the opportunities that have become available to us just because I chatted Disney with someone. These opportunities come from some very surprising places -- people I never would have guessed knew or was related to someone who had a connection. (Of course, we're always nice and well-behaved and respectful, which probably helps.)

My stepmom is a huge-wig at an enormous corporation. She's been part of our family for more than 20 years. But it was just 4-5 years ago, after we'd treated them to the "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour and went into the lobby, that my daughter brought up her desire to go upstairs. Her grandma said, "I think we may have a membership here." Fast forward a few months, and we got to go for my daughter's birthday. My stepmother had no idea it was Nirvana for a Disney addict, so it never occurred to her to even bring it up. We got to go once more, and are scheduled to go again in May.

(Now my dream is for them to actually have a set of Club 33 ears we can buy -- so far, they've been out when we've been there.) Here's hoping -- for our ears, and your first visit! :)

geraldwhite
03-28-2008, 12:55 PM
(Now my dream is for them to actually have a set of Club 33 ears we can buy -- so far, they've been out when we've been there.) Here's hoping -- for our ears, and your first visit! :)

Good luck on the ears, I have been viting club 33 for almost 7 years now (i go about 4 or 5 times a year) and I have yet to see the ears! They do have a new button/pin.

oohykitten
03-28-2008, 01:10 PM
I know its amazing when I get around to talking Disney with people...I have had tickets to the park given to me by my father in laws sailing buddy. "yeah I got these from John today, I know you have AP's but I still thought you'd like them". They were park hoppers for any Disney park. I know a lot of people with Club 33, we just never are at the park around the same time to go. Heck my father in law once had dinner at his yacht club with my husband and sat next to Roy Disney. Jealous doesn't even begin to cover it.

Alex S.
03-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Considering the level of sponshorship Honda as at the parks I would be very surprised if they didn't. But of course, the trick is tracking down the right person in the company to know about it.

At one of my previous employers they had a luxury box for the Oakland Athletics that was extremely underused because despite having 20,000 employees in the area only 4 people had control of the tickets and internal communication sucked. But anybody who tracked them down had a decent shot of getting a chance for their department to use it.

VickiC
03-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Dh worked for a big Anaheim company that had a 26 ticket luxury box at the Angels and it was the same thing there. If you knew the right people and bothered to ask you could usually get in, but often it would go unused.

Burnt Toast
03-29-2008, 12:13 PM
I would seriously hope that Club 33 management would NOT just give out information on who has memberships to just anyone who asks... corporate or individual or not. Again, membership lists are private.

Your mom needs to do the work, she needs to network with people in her company... probably starting with her managers, HR, and/or the company activities department.

smd4
03-29-2008, 03:10 PM
If you insure with Allstate, ask your agent. They have a membership. Who kows? Maybe others do too.