PDA

View Full Version : napa rose?

ksejr1
09-09-2002, 11:34 AM
I would like to go to the napa rose resteraunt hopefully this weekend, if not next weekend. First of all, i know it's inside the hotel, but do you have to go in through the hotel entrance?,or is there another way to go in? i've never been to the hotel before. I would like to know if any of you out there as been there and what they thought of it, as in prices and quality of food. Anything else would be great too!:D

cstephens
09-09-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by tiggergrl
I would like to go to the napa rose resteraunt hopefully this weekend, if not next weekend. First of all, i know it's inside the hotel, but do you have to go in through the hotel entrance?,or is there another way to go in? i've never been to the hotel before. I would like to know if any of you out there as been there and what they thought of it, as in prices and quality of food. Anything else would be great too!:D

Napa Rose is only accessible through the hotel grounds, whether you enter hotel property through the main entrance, through the Downtown Disney side entrance or from DCA.

I have reviews and menus posted of Napa Rose here (http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlrdining.html) (though I still haven't and don't know if I'm going to get around to writing a review of our last visit in August) if you're interesting. I love that restaurant - my second favorite at the Disneyland Resort.

I believe I got a children's menu last time around that I haven't had a chance to post. If that's a concern, let me know, and I'll try to get it up.

danyoung
09-09-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by cstephens
I have reviews and menus posted of Napa Rose......(though I still haven't and don't know if I'm going to get around to writing a review of our last visit in August) if you're interesting.

Of course, if you're boring, I'll NEVER write that review!

<hee hee>

cstephens
09-10-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by danyoung
Of course, if you're boring, I'll NEVER write that review!

<hee hee>

Ooops. Serves me right for not having thoroughly proofread my post!

Be boring, be interesting, be whatever. I may never get around to writing the review anyway. :)