PDA

View Full Version : DLR dining pin #5 is out

cstephens
09-08-2002, 11:49 PM
For anyone who is interested, the fifth in the dining pin series at the DLR is out. It's a picture of Flik and Atta from "A Bug's Life". I didn't get a chance to read all the info, but I presume it's the same as the others - APs who make a purchase of at least $20 after discount at selected dining locations receive the pin for free. We got ours at Carnation Cafe. Here's a link to a picture: http://www.colddeadfish.net/images/Dine5.jpg.

The pin is backstamped as follows: Official Pin Trading 2002
Disneyland Resort
Dining Series Number Five
Annual Passholder Exclusive
Limited Edition of 10,000

I'm not positive about the edition size. The number is very hard to read.

DisneylandKid
09-09-2002, 05:39 AM
I got mine yesterday at the Blue Bayou.

expansion1
09-23-2002, 04:01 PM
I used to work Security before DCA was DCA. There was a manager who came in kind of late in the construction named Todd. He was sooooo cool!! He really cared about the officers. He would listen to problems or bad things that were going on. He would always provide some type of solution, sometimes just him listening was solution enough. I was really amazed with his professionalism and character. He could be in the middle of something very important, and put it aside and say, "hey, you guys come first. Without you, there is no me." It was really great and I take part of his personality along with me in all that I do. I understand now that he has left the resort, which is a real shame because he was such an added feature to the place. I wish him well in whatever he does now. No matter what the situation, he could make you laugh and feel secure in an emergency. Man he could handle anything.

ChipmunkStar
09-23-2002, 04:44 PM
Psssssstttttt. . .

Expansion, was this in the wrong topic, or is it completely out of left field. . . I mean either way, It's all good :)

Laffite
09-23-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by ChipmunkStar
Psssssstttttt. . .

Expansion, was this in the wrong topic, or is it completely out of left field. . . I mean either way, It's all good :)

Maybe he was so excited and just couldn't wait to share :)