PDA

View Full Version : DL Where's Mickey pin event - free pin

cstephens
09-08-2002, 11:47 PM
In case anyone's interested about the free pin that was given away for the "Where's Mickey" pin event on Sunday, go here: http://www.colddeadfish.net/images/Where.jpg for a picture. What appears to be a smaller shadow Mickey is actually the Mickey-shaped pin back.

While the pin is very cool, the "hunt" itself was very disappointing. You didn't even need to go to each station to complete your map, and they still didn't learn their lesson about requiring that *everyone* go to the Premiere Shop.

scottmen
09-09-2002, 08:34 AM
I thought it was fun. I mean it was free and even though we knew where to go after we got the card, because in the small print is mentioned the Preimere shop, we still went to all the check points. It was free so we couldn't complain at all. There were some people who I saw took advantage of it with a lot of cards, but my girlfriend and I got our one card and went on our way. What I can't believe is that people are already selling them on eBay. Pretty funny. Guess I know where those extra cards went.

Scott

Laffite
09-09-2002, 06:37 PM
I bought all 5 pins at all the stations. I pins are pretty cool, espcially the NOS pin. It was an expensive event for me, but I enjoyed it. Then after I got the final Mickey pin, I went to hide the sun in the Premiere shop. Some kid came to me and asked if I wanted to trade my Wheres Mickey pin. I was like....."No Way!"

:)