PDA

View Full Version : Critter Country Shopping

Mickeyslittlehelper
09-07-2002, 09:22 AM
I was at disneyland for two weeks, three days ago. One of the Critter Country stores was closed! (the one closest to the fall). I am wondering if there are any places that sell a Brer Bear or special creatures from Splash.

Thanks,
John:D
jsargent1@shaw.ca

When I was away, I took about 800 pics. You can request a pic of something, and i will try to send it to you.

Laffite
09-07-2002, 09:57 AM
Wow! 800 pics, hope you used digital camera. Because 800 would be really expensive on film :)

disguy
09-07-2002, 10:27 AM
They use to sell them right next to the Arcade but I think that has turned to "pooh" years ago I bought all the characters from Splash there. They may have them at World of Disney they have a huge section of plush characters.

Mickeyslittlehelper
09-07-2002, 03:00 PM
Of coarse i used a digital camera, im not that nuts! Also, thanks very much for the help disguy!:D

tinkfreak
09-07-2002, 06:21 PM
I used to work in the Briar Patch, back when we actually had the Song of the South plush. There hasn't been any in the DLR in a couple of years now. Trust me, I've had to check...alot.

Mickeyslittlehelper
09-07-2002, 10:24 PM
Thanks Tinkfreak! Yeah I guess the only place you can find them is ebay.

DLfreak
09-07-2002, 11:16 PM
The only thing I have seen lately at DL with the Splash Mtn. characters would be the diecast metal figure you can buy. It has Brer Bear, Brer Fox and Brer Rabbit in one of the logs.
I have seen it at the toy shop at the Small World exit and also at World of Disney. :)