PDA

View Full Version : Disney Club with AP's

roberts1398
09-04-2002, 12:50 PM
Question -- other than the Disney Club discount for purchasing a PAP, is there any benefit to having a Disney Club membership if you're an AP holder? Are there any discounts you get with Disney Club you DON'T get with an AP?

teri
09-04-2002, 12:58 PM
We usually rent a car when we go to WDW or Disneyland, if we fly. National has great deals through Disney Club. There are coupons that one can use at the shops and restaurants from time to time. But for us, the discount on the four APs for our family pays for the Disney Club membership about 2 times over, given that we don't go often enough to renew on time each year.

disguy
09-04-2002, 03:39 PM
You also get the 10% Disney store and Disney Catalog plus I think 10% off at world fo Disney if you spend $50 or more. Off and on they have special promotions for discount on food etc..but not nearly as much as a Premium AP. I found it to be worth it.

Wizard69
09-04-2002, 10:38 PM
You get discounts at the Disney Store, disneystore.com, Disney Catalog and to most of the stores in DTD which you do not get with the AP. I have both an AP as well as the Disney Club card and I have more than saved in discounts vs my membership fee.