PDA

View Full Version : where to find expected crowd figures

SteveSatch
09-03-2002, 05:49 PM
I've always seen posts on ADD or info in the DIG stating Disneyland expected X number of guests on a given day and X number showed up, or for the upcoming day of X they expect this many guests. Where does one get such information? I think I'm pretty good at picking days to attend based on crowd numbers, but to actually see DL's expected crowd figures would help a lot in planning.
Thanks,
Satch

Sheila
09-03-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by SteveSatch
I've always seen posts on ADD or info in the DIG stating Disneyland expected X number of guests on a given day and X number showed up, or for the upcoming day of X they expect this many guests. Where does one get such information? I think I'm pretty good at picking days to attend based on crowd numbers, but to actually see DL's expected crowd figures would help a lot in planning.

Disneyland does not officially release those figures. Those facts are considered a trade secret and it is usually not Disney's wish that their competition know attendance figures. :)

The attendance figures you see mentioned from time to time are usually provided by a "friend". ;) :D

The best you can do as a consumer is to study the yearly attendance charts given in such guidebooks as Bob Sehlinger's Unofficial Guides to DLR or WDW and the like. And ask on these boards when are the most crowded (or uncrowded) times of the year to visit the parks.

Sheila