PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic

Krispe
09-03-2002, 01:36 PM
Is Fantasmic and the fireworks show shown year round? If not, when do they not have performances? We will be in the Disneyland resort next weekend, 9/13-16 and are really hoping to see Fantasmic.

Thanks a bunch!!!:D

Ghoulish Delight
09-03-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Krispe
Is Fantasmic and the fireworks show shown year round? If not, when do they not have performances? We will be in the Disneyland resort next weekend, 9/13-16 and are really hoping to see Fantasmic.

Thanks a bunch!!!:D No, and I think the final Believe! (the fireworks) for the year was this last weekend. You can find out for sure by going to disneyland.com and choosing "hours & show schedule" and putting in the dates of your trip. It will detail the scheduled performances (if any) of Fantasmic!, Believe! and any other shows at DLR.

tabacco
09-03-2002, 02:29 PM
Although "Believe in Holiday Magic" will return this winter, I'm fairly sure.

Ghoulish Delight
09-03-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by tabacco
Although "Believe in Holiday Magic" will return this winter, I'm fairly sure. Well, yes. But that doesn't do much good for this weekend.

A quick check of the website shows that Fantasmic! will be running once a night at 9:00 and that Believe! will not be happeneing. Hope that helps!

roberts1398
09-04-2002, 01:33 PM
Fantasmic is scheduled to run for a single show only on Fridays (9pm) and two on Saturdays (9 and 10:30) from now until November 2nd, when it will cease for the year.

Last fireworks show was Sunday, and is not scheduled to resume until Holiday Believe starts on 11/8 (not sure whether it'll be weekends only in the beginning or daily).