PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic in Nov.

elimoon
09-02-2002, 03:28 PM
Hi !!

I just looked up the schedules at DLR on the Disney website and it seems Fantasmic is on the schedule for the first day I arrive as well as the second Nov. 1 and 2nd. I am excited but don't want to be to optimistic as I was sure that they were not running Fantasmic at this time? Does Anyone know whats ging on? Thanks....moon Also is the special seating/dessert thing worth it it seems like an awful lot of money but I will go for it if someone reccomends it! Thanks again !!! :confused:

LeslieluvMcky
09-02-2002, 04:27 PM
My hubby and I did the dessert buffet last month and we had a great time. It was worth it to do it once. We had a great view and the desserts were truly yummy. The service was also awesome!!!

Laffite
09-02-2002, 05:28 PM
Somebody PLEASE refresh my memory, is it $65 per seat? And how does reservation work? I will eventually do it sometime in the future. $65 is a typical bill at BB dinner for me. And it's not like I have to pay $45 to get in anyway. PAP rules! :cool:

Not Afraid
09-02-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Laffite
Somebody PLEASE refresh my memory, is it $65 per seat? And how does reservation work?

It is $45 pr person and, for the balcony, this includes the dessert buffet and a selection of beverages. The lower seating area is not something I can recommend having not experienced it and hearing unfavorable secondhand reviews.

I THINK (but am not sure) that you can get reservations by calling Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE.

If you have one shot at seeing Fantasmic and don't have a ton of time to "camp" in the regular seating area, I would recommend doing this. Fantasmic is a great show!

Laffite
09-02-2002, 06:43 PM
It's only $45? :eek: I've heard so many people make a big deal of out it I thought it would be like $65 or something.

Disney Nick
09-02-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Laffite
It's only $45? :eek: I've heard so many people make a big deal of out it I thought it would be like $65 or something.
Don't give them ideas... BTW Rallymonkey23... weren't we going to do some sort of balcony meet? Hmm, might have to wait til next year if we doing start soon....

Laffite
09-02-2002, 08:01 PM
>>Don't give them ideas

LOL :)

Darkbeer
09-03-2002, 12:49 AM
Fantasmic! is running once on Friday at 9 PM, and twice on Saturdays, 9 PM and 10:30 PM thru November 2nd, when it will end its run until at least next summer.

The Believe! Fireworks ended Sunday, and won't return until the Holiday version starts sometime after November 8th. (Not sure of the exact dates and times yet....)

roberts1398
09-03-2002, 12:33 PM
You can make ressies for the Dessert Buffet at the above number. But don't dilly-dally (to use my grandma's words), as they sell out VERY fast! They become available 30 days before the date (and actually count backwards from the date to make sure you're not a day late :D ) and you should call right as the lines open on the 30th day, which other posters have indicated is 8am PDT!