PDA

View Full Version : Divisions and Sub-Divisions of DLR?

rexfarms
09-01-2002, 10:52 PM
Hi everybody, I am wondering about the divisions and sub-divisions of the DLR. I know that there are Attractions/Security/ODV/Guest Relations...etc. Can anybody give me a full list of all of them? This has always perplexed me. lol. :)

goofey
09-01-2002, 11:27 PM
Theme Parks:
Store Operations (Merchandise)
Attractions
Food Operations
Outdoor Vending/Ventures
Custodial Guest Services
Main Entrance Guest Services (Ticket Sellers/Takers, Vacation Planners and Guest Relations)
Parade and Show Services
Maintenance

Downtown Disney:
Store Operations (World of Disney, Marceline's Confectionery)

Hotels:
Front Desk
Bell/Valet
Housekeeping
Maintenance/Engineering
Store Operations

Resortwide:
Security/Fire/Health Services
Horticulture
Resort Transportation & Parking

Backstage:
Costuming Division
Cast Services (TEAM Center, etc.)
Cash Management
Cast Scheduling

I know I forgot some, so anyone feel free to add on. Also, I'm not sure if some departments I mentioned are just parts of other ones. Some departments are shared between the parks, and others are separated into DL or DCA. Each hotel has its own department and, to my knowledge, doesn't share.

Morrigoon
09-01-2002, 11:51 PM
Getting awfully curious about CM stuff, eh, rexfarms? ;)

rexfarms
09-04-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
Getting awfully curious about CM stuff, eh, rexfarms? ;)

hehe I am dreaming of the day that I can become a CM. I am just too busy right now. Its sad, I want to work there, so for now all I can do is visit and know as much as I can about the Resort. Does it bother you? lol thanks for answering my questions all! :) :D :cool: ;)

Laffite
09-04-2002, 10:06 PM
I think you know more than most CMs. Go quiz a GC their flashlights and share with us what interesting responses you get :D