PDA

View Full Version : Fantasyland Cotton Candy Cart on eBay

DisneyFantastic
03-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Wanted to pass this along. Just found this on ebay. Looks to be an original cotton candy cart that came out of Fantasyland. Kind of looks like it was stylized around the it's a Small World ride. Would be pretty cool to add to someone's disney collection.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=380002306517

Samantha

twinklelittlebat
03-05-2008, 07:13 AM
Wow, that's pretty awesome! Thanks for the link!

Park Freak
03-05-2008, 09:24 AM
That would be so great to have!
Too bad they don't have an "or best offer" choice.:D

DisneyPrincessCat
03-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Ooh, I love Cotton Candy. I have one of those little home cotton candy makers you can buy from catalogs. This would be a fabulous one to have. I agree, it is too bad that they did not have a *or Best Offer* on it...:(

That would be fun to have. I have a large Popcorn cart, (the kind that has the bucket that pours the popcorn out as it makes it, the old fashioned style) in my rec room and that cotton candy machine would go with it well! Ahhhhh...wishful thinking! Too much $$$!!!
DPC

SeansMom
03-06-2008, 08:29 AM
This seller has really poor feedback...makes me question whether or not it's authentic...????

LdyApxr
03-06-2008, 08:35 AM
I noticed that too. I mean, how hard would it be to copy something that he/she may have seen in a picture?

This person is just two towns over from me. I should ask if I could come check it out and see what it looks like in person. LOL

MermaidHair
03-06-2008, 10:08 AM
LdyApxr - Totally go check it out and report back! Not that I am in the market for a cotton candy machine but hey - Inquiring minds want to know.