PDA

View Full Version : Park Hours in Oct

socabch
08-31-2002, 07:11 PM
I was just checking the park hours for Oct 19th and it said DLR is open until midnight. Curious as to why the hours on Saturday are usually 11:00 p.m. but in Oct it's extended? Anyone know or would like to guess? Maybe for HM Holiday crowd?

rexfarms
08-31-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by socabch
I was just checking the park hours for Oct 19th and it said DLR is open until midnight. Curious as to why the hours on Saturday are usually 11:00 p.m. but in Oct it's extended? Anyone know or would like to guess? Maybe for HM Holiday crowd?

I would say undoubtedly HMH. But wait, I dont know lol. :confused:

happyfunball
09-02-2002, 12:41 AM
I noticed that too, since I'm going to be there at that time as well..
I'm not gonna complain though.. it'll be nice to be able to stay until midnight.. I just hope its not to chilly that late at night in october.. I've haven't been in L.A. in October in about 10 years and I can't recall how warm it was at night.

still, Disneyland at night is really cool, so I'll just bring a jacket.. :)

Sailor Butterfly
09-02-2002, 01:36 AM
Bring warm pants and a coat.

socabch
09-02-2002, 07:57 AM
Disneyland at night is really cool, so I'll just bring a jacket

Most times, Oct at nite in DLR is a little warmer than outside the park. I usually do good with a sweatshirt or lite jacket. I have been there tons of times during the fall season and it doesn't start getting colder until mid-Nov. Heck, sometimes on Christmas we are wearing shorts. I get cold easy and have never needed a coat in DLR. Jeans and a sweatshirt (or jacket) with a lite shirt underneath will be more than enough. Average daytime temps are upper 70's and average lows at nite are mid-upper 50's. Mid 50's don't usually hit until about 3:00 a.m.

kisroo
09-02-2002, 09:47 AM
I like to think that the extended hours are to commemorate my wedding???? ;)

DLfreak
09-02-2002, 04:14 PM
I noticed that too......all the Saturdays are until midnight. One SUnday was too....sometime in mid-Oct. I think that's cool. I like DL at night a lot better. :)