PDA

View Full Version : HMH Question

mandi2728
08-31-2002, 10:30 AM
Ok, last year when we were there, HMH opened the last day, and it was way to busy to get onto!

Well this year we are going the following week(8th), and I was wondering if you kinda have to have seen the movie to understand!

Yes you read that correctly, I have never seen Nightmare Before Christmas......do I need to rent it?

cstephens
08-31-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by mandi2728
Yes you read that correctly, I have never seen Nightmare Before Christmas......do I need to rent it?

I don't think it's a requirement, but I do think it adds to it. I haven't seen the movie in some time, so don't remember everything, but I love HMH. I know people who have never seen "Nightmare" who also really enjoyed HMH.

Laffite
08-31-2002, 11:45 AM
I think it'll help if you see it. While you will still enjoyed it, you wouldn't understand what's going on really, like what's that big skull at the top of the ER? I'd say rent it and watch it Saturday or Sunday night. It's no biggie. :D

Bill Catherall
08-31-2002, 01:03 PM
I plan on renting it and showing it to my kids. I'm hoping that will make it a little less scary and more fun for them if they recognize the characters and know there's nothing to be scare of.

Laffite
08-31-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Bill Catherall
I plan on renting it and showing it to my kids. I'm hoping that will make it a little less scary and more fun for them if they recognize the characters and know there's nothing to be scare of.

Exactly! ;)