PDA

View Full Version : It's a Small World Question

Disneyland Magic
03-01-2008, 12:31 PM
I was just wondering if there was anywhere to get a map of the ride "It's a Small World" with like which country is featured on which part of the ride?? I am Portuguese and everytime I go on the ride I try to find the "Portugal Area" but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know???

Toocherie
03-01-2008, 03:14 PM
I don't know of any map, but you do realize that IASW will be closed during your upcoming trip?

woody9six
03-01-2008, 03:24 PM
With running the risk of sounding like a smart aleck, look near the Spain section, it is, for the most part, organized by continent. I haven't seen anything that has jumped out at me as Portuguese. But as has been pointed out, it won't be open for your trip later in the month.

Disneyland Magic
03-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Yes, I know it's not going to be open. I was just curious as to if they actually have some Portuguese representation in IASW!

PanFan
03-01-2008, 08:59 PM
I've been told by long time CM's that every country has a doll representing it. That said, I have no idea which one the Portuguese doll is. I could say I'll find out, but frankly the ride is rather torn apart right now and I'm not going in there any time soon (and wouldn't find much if I did) and I honestly will have forgotten to ask by the time it's open again. Sooooo...ask me again in November and I'll let you know :)

Disneyland Magic
03-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Ok PanFan...I'll remind you in November! :)

LdyApxr
03-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Disneyland Magic, we'll be there on Easter too! It is our 6th anniversary and we are going to spend 5 days there with the kids(been together 12yrs, married 6). I can never get my family on IASW. Ever! LOL I did ride it once when my oldest was 6 and we got stuck in the Chinese section for a while and I think it traumatized him. LOL He is almost 19 now and still refuses to ride it.

dznyphreak
03-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Despite its nostalgia, iasw still creeps me out.

Anyone read Kingdom Keepers? You'll know what I'm talking about.

LdyApxr
03-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Nope, haven't read it but now I am going to google it! LOL

evrythngwmn
03-02-2008, 05:13 PM
It's way creepy w/o the sound.

Bytebear
03-02-2008, 06:01 PM
DM, you might want to look at YouTube and see if you can watch a few videos of the ride and see if you can find Portugal.