PDA

View Full Version : Minnie's Christmas Party is back

DisneylandBoy
08-30-2002, 01:21 PM
It is confirmed - Minnie's Christmas Party will be playing again this holiday season in the Fantasyland Theatre. Auditions are being held now.

OT - anyone know when Aladdin opens?

GoldenEars
08-30-2002, 01:35 PM
I heard about MCP coming back last week. And I for one, am so excited to hear that. I know some people thought it was a lame show, but I personally, thought it was charming and festive.

And I also heard they're keeping MDS until MCP comes up. However, MDS will only be running on the weekends. And for some reason, I really like that show too!

Anyway, the Aladdin show premiers on December 9th. However, we all know about Disney and how they like to change things. But that's the latest date. Now that show looks AWESOME!!:D

See ya at the Park!

stinkerbell
08-31-2002, 03:17 PM
I'm excited for Minnie's Christmas Party, too, as I will be there in Oct. with my four year old. I saw it last year with my seven year old and she liked it a lot. My mind wandered a little. I know my four year old will totally dig it, esp. the "snow" at the end, since apparently there will be no fireworks for her to enjoy in Oct., with or without "snow." :(

EandCDad
08-31-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by stinkerbell
I'm excited for Minnie's Christmas Party, too, as I will be there in Oct. with my four year old. I saw it last year with my seven year old and she liked it a lot. My mind wandered a little. I know my four year old will totally dig it, esp. the "snow" at the end, since apparently there will be no fireworks for her to enjoy in Oct., with or without "snow." :(

Better check to make sure its starting in October before you start spreading the word to the young one. I think it starts with all the other holiday hoopla, November 8th, but I could be way wrong.

stinkerbell
08-31-2002, 03:37 PM
Thanks EandCDad, but I've learned my lesson, esp. after the fireworks disaster (conversation went like this, "Um, Cassidy, it turns out there will be no fireworks while we are there." Cassidy: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU SAID THERE WILL BE FIREWORKS. WHERE ARE THE FIREWORKS!!!!!!").....so.....no mention of MCP to the four year old until we're seated in the theater and Minnie and Mickey skip across the stage singing Christmas songs. ;)

According to disneyland.com and an email confirmation I got from them, MCP will start sometime in Oct. A little too early for my liking, but at least it's something, for my poor little fireworks-starved child.......:rolleyes: :)

EandCDad
08-31-2002, 04:10 PM
Hope it does, glad I was way wrong. Little "C" likes this show.