PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Resort Web-site Survey

Jason Reynolds
08-30-2002, 01:09 PM
Has anyone else recieved an email from Disney containing a survey for their new web-page? If so tell us all what you think.

Disney Darlin'
08-30-2002, 04:03 PM
I took the survey. I didn't think much of the new layout. :rolleyes:

justagrrl
08-30-2002, 04:13 PM
I didn't see what was so new about the layout actually. Isn't it just the same - or very similar?

mousey_girl
08-30-2002, 07:09 PM
I didn't like the new layout, and I let them know it. The first thing I noticed was the banner of pictures across the top of the page. There are only 3-4 pictures and one of them is Mickey fighting the dragon during Fantasmic!, so I let them know how I felt. It would upset me if I was a first time DLR visitor and saw that picture on their website and went looking for it, only to find out it isn't something that is shown year round. I also found the new format verrrrrrrrrry busy and not very well planned.

SusanP.
08-31-2002, 10:16 AM
The survey I did was only for the DCA start page, and it was terrible. The whole thing was yellow and blah. It had the map of the park, but didn't highlight any rides, so it was totally uninteresting. I gave it a thumbs down.

Disney Darlin'
08-31-2002, 05:25 PM
Aren't they lucky to have people like us taking their surveys ;)

Brad
09-01-2002, 04:59 AM
I don't bother with Disney surveys.

Everybody knows they are designed to make Disney look good, no matter the results.

kisroo
09-02-2002, 09:58 AM
I did the survey and thought that the layout was missing something magical...It looked like it might be easier to use, but where was that certain something that always says "Disney"?

jslivinski
09-03-2002, 11:51 AM
I liked the proposed layout, mainly because everything I wanted to know for the day was right there and I didn't need to bounce from screen to screen. Although it must not have been very memorable, since right now all I can remember is blue tones and a row of pictures.