PDA

View Full Version : NOOOO...I'm blocked out on Sun!!!

PineapplePrincess
08-29-2002, 03:31 PM
Horror of Horrors!!!!!!! I checked the block out schedule for the pass I have, which isn't socal or the top one, the one in the middle and...and.... I am blocked out on the last Sunday of BLAST! What am I to do without my Sunday Disney fix???
Has anyone heard anything along the lines of last weekend where they unblocked days that used to be blocked?

Woe to me!!!!

Bill Catherall
08-29-2002, 03:32 PM
You could pay the $25 to unblock it for the day...or upgrade it. ;)

PineapplePrincess
08-29-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Bill Catherall
You could pay the $25 to unblock it for the day...or upgrade it. ;)

I am to cheap.....and upgrade when it expires in just a couple of months....Naw.
I just want to go to BLAST!

(some more whining and crying and complaining and whimpering)

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

justagrrl
08-30-2002, 05:45 AM
Yeah - we just went this week during the day because we've been blocked out all summer. First on the agenda was seeing Blast! again and it was - spectacular!

I know this may sound rather stupid and/or sappy, but I get all teary eyed during some of the parts. Not because it's sad but because it's so good. Okay - that does sound lame. (Crying is my punishment for making fun of my Mom for crying over all sorts of stuff when I was little...phone commercials and the like. This is my just reward.)

But really - see it one more time. You HAVE to. You may never get a chance to the it again.

kranders
08-30-2002, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Imhere
Has anyone heard anything along the lines of last weekend where they unblocked days that used to be blocked?
I believe that the unblocking of last Saturday was just for the ABC Primetime event. I wouldn't expect them to do it this weekend.

cstephens
08-30-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Imhere
Horror of Horrors!!!!!!! I checked the block out schedule for the pass I have, which isn't socal or the top one, the one in the middle and...and.... I am blocked out on the last Sunday of BLAST! What am I to do without my Sunday Disney fix???

Woe to me!!!!

Can you go on Monday? You shouldn't be blocked out then, and that's the last day that Blast is playing.

We're seeing Blast on Sunday ... in Westwood!

PineapplePrincess
08-30-2002, 12:10 PM
*sigh*
I guess that Monday will just have to do...
I did want to do one last fireworks/fantasia night...oh well...

If you see someone walking around looking lost on Sunday you know it is me...lost without DL...