PDA

View Full Version : Obviously im just copying but what if Haunted Mansion were like Jungle Cruise

Disneyfreak
08-28-2002, 10:07 PM
Sorry about the copying thing but what would haunted mansion be like with a guide what would they make jokes about?

Sorry DJ Mentos!!!

DLfreak
08-29-2002, 10:13 AM
Ok, I'm probably not very good at this...but I'll try one..

While you're passing the ghost that's trying to get out of his coffin.... "Yeah, it would be really easy just to go over there and lift off the lid for him....but it's fun to watch him squirm."

DJ_MENTOS
08-29-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Disneyfreak
Sorry DJ Mentos!!!

<DJ_MENTOS growls....>

Anyways, good post. Here it goes:
In the expanding room, when you see the man hanging you say,"Now thats what happens when people dont laugh at my jokes."

Lets see what kind of ideas y'all can come up with.

DJ_MENTOS

Disneyfreak
08-29-2002, 01:55 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rexfarms
08-29-2002, 02:25 PM
HAHA how about something about the Speed Ramps? That could be funny.

hbquikcomjamesl
08-29-2002, 02:47 PM
Actually, to me, much of the canned spiel DOES sound a bit like Jungle Cruise schtick.
BUT
"On behalf of all the servants here, I'd like to thank you for coming to visit. Until you showed up, things were getting kind of dead around here."
or (at the "dead end")
"I'd like to thank you all for your patience in going through our multiple queueing areas and pre-shows, and now, the main event, THE SPEEDRAMP RIDE PAST 'LITTLE LEOTA'!"

rexfarms
08-29-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by hbquikcomjamesl
Actually, to me, much of the canned spiel DOES sound a bit like Jungle Cruise schtick.
BUT
"On behalf of all the servants here, I'd like to thank you for coming to visit. Until you showed up, things were getting kind of dead around here."
or (at the "dead end")
"I'd like to thank you all for your patience in going through our multiple queueing areas and pre-shows, and now, the main event, THE SPEEDRAMP RIDE PAST 'LITTLE LEOTA'!"

but its broken!!!!!!! lol hehe ;)

Laffite
08-29-2002, 10:48 PM
Lil' Leota is broken? You're kidding?! I'm going to DL in less than 7 hours. Going to see HM before Holiday make over, among other things ;)

rexfarms
08-29-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Laffite
Lil' Leota is broken? You're kidding?! I'm going to DL in less than 7 hours. Going to see HM before Holiday make over, among other things ;)

no no no the Speed Ramp is "broken" or just not working or not turned on. Not to speedy when you have to walk up it is it? lol. :)

Laffite
08-30-2002, 04:35 AM
heh heh, I can live with a broken speed ramp. It gives me an excuse to walk slower and look at lil' Leota.

1.5hour before my departure to DL! :D On Labor day holiday! :eek: woohoo!

Tref
08-30-2002, 08:17 AM
Well, it may be funny if the "Haunted Mansion guide" wore the same Jungle Cruise khaki outfit and maybe shot at rhino at one point.

i remain,

rexfarms
08-30-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Tref
Well, it may be funny if the "Haunted Mansion guide" wore the same Jungle Cruise khaki outfit and maybe shot at rhino at one point.

i remain,

They should shot at the guys that shoot at each other in the Ballroom. or a joke with them.