PDA

View Full Version : How often is DL in your dreams?

Maximus
08-27-2002, 06:01 AM
It seems that everytime I read the Disney Magazine before I go to sleep there is some sort of Disney aspect in my dreams. Last night it had to do with standing in line for some new dark ride, possibly my anticipation for Pooh! Anyway, does this stuff ever happen to anyone else?

MonorailMan
08-27-2002, 06:56 AM
4+ Nights A Week. :D

Gemini Cricket
08-27-2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Anyway, does this stuff ever happen to anyone else?
All. The. Time. :) I would say, almost every night.

Most of the time my DL dreams are fun.

However, every so often, I'll have a spooky dream about Disneyland... Like the nightmare I had about the KKK taking over Disneyland. :eek: They were upset about Mickey and his black skin...
Bizarre...

Lots of times, with my dreams about the park, Disneyland is its own entity, its own country, its own world... You go to Disneyland and never leave. Main Street goes on for miles, the Rivers of America is the length of the Mississippi, you actually go into space in Tomorrowland... etc. It's wonderful. :)

rexfarms
08-27-2002, 04:07 PM
All the time, although I hardly ever remember the details. :)

iris
08-27-2002, 04:40 PM
For YEARS I dreamed about being in line for the "NEW" Disney ride...didn't matter what it was...I just stood in line...and never got TO the the ride...AWFUL dream! Better to visit Dis...stand in line...and...LOOK...You actually get ON the ride..KEWL!!;)

rexfarms
08-27-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by iris
For YEARS I dreamed about being in line for the "NEW" Disney ride...didn't matter what it was...I just stood in line...and never got TO the the ride...AWFUL dream! Better to visit Dis...stand in line...and...LOOK...You actually get ON the ride..KEWL!!;)

hehe not always. Darn Break downs. lol ;) At least you get a pass.

MonorailMan
08-27-2002, 09:04 PM
My Weirdest Dream: (Right after I got my Mickey Costume in the mail)

Woke up in an Apartment, in Anaheim, located right oppsite the park entrance (the side one). Went to go to the TOT opening, in DCA, got to the front of the line, and was pulled to the side, and told a a bellhop, "Sir, we have had strange happenings of people going into the elevator, and coming out as something else.", I thought, "Ahh, it's all for show!", I smiled and repled, "That's OK, I'll have a good time", and winked. I entered the elevator, got seated, was told "Please Remain In Your Seat". THen I hit the button labeled "13". I then began to rise, suddenly the elevator was moving very fast upward. The button exploded, and the indicator was flying in circles, again I thought "More Show". Then it stoped on level 20 )THink it has to do that I was born 20 years after Walt was cremated), where I walked out to find myself in this large ballroom, filled with all kinds of disney characters! I immedatly steped up to Mickey, gave him a big hug! Then I found myself back in the elevator. I then steped out, and the bellhop said "It's happend again!", I then started to panic! Thinking "What Happend", and was filed to a small waiting area where there was a group of people in Mickey costumes, then a CM replied, "Welcome to your future career!", I then Woke-Up, and found myself in my Mickey costume, and almost screamed, until I realized it was just a dream, and I put on my costume bfore going to bed. :)