PDA

View Full Version : Stolen AP, what do I do now?

Denise624
08-25-2002, 04:51 PM
My wallet was stollen, with our 3 AP's inside. Has anyone ever been through the replacement process? How much does it cost and what do we do?

Thanks for any ideas!!

Techie7
08-25-2002, 05:27 PM
I think it is $25 for a replacement. I would contact Disney and let them know what happened and find out what they suggest. They may be able to work out something for you. Also if you let them know they may be able to track down the card if someone tries to use it at the gate (not sure on this... CMs?). Sorry to hear about this. Nothing more frustrating than having something like that happening. Too many things to call and worry about.

HBTiggerFan
08-25-2002, 05:45 PM
Contact Disney ASAP. The replacements are $25.

If you come across a CM whos willing to work some Disney Magic for ya (tell your story) you may be able to get a new one free. They will use your old pic.

You can go to the Guest Services window to the LEFT of the Main Gate of DL. They have a printer right there.

If you had parking on your AP, when you go to park you can explain it to the CM who may or may not let you by w/o paying, but if you do have to pay, the CM at Guest Services will refund your parking fee, just bring in your parking lot ticket. (make sure you park in M&F so they dont' say anything about being in the wrong lot).

(all info. is current as of late July when I had to get my AP replaced cause my bf took it to japan with him :eek: )

Andrew
08-25-2002, 06:11 PM
If memory serves me right, the $25 fee will be waived if you present a copy of the police report when requesting replacement APs. This may not be current, however.

rexfarms
08-25-2002, 07:47 PM
Something like this happened to me and my friend Chris. His AP fell off his lanyard while on Indy. We told the lead what happened and he told us that at night he would walk the track and look for it. So we got on the exceptions list in the front gate for him. well we went to lost and found that evening, and they didnt have anything, so then before we went to buy another one, we went back to Lost and Found and they had it there in the morning. It was amazingly lucky. We realized why it was lost, it was because we didnt pray to Mara on the way in. Now we always do that no matter what. And we have a good ride too! ;) ;) :rolleyes:

tabacco
08-26-2002, 01:30 AM
If your pass is stolen, just show us a copy of the police report and we'll gladly reprint your passes at no cost.

Denise624
08-26-2002, 02:50 PM
Thank you to everyone who replied. Took my police report and they replaced all three AP's today, at no cost. Had a great day at both DL and DCA, crowds very light this morning until noon, started to pick up in the afternoon.

Thanks Again!!