PDA

View Full Version : This one's a little juvenile...

Rick
06-20-2001, 06:25 AM
If you could play a practical joke at D-land, what would it be? I'd probally throw water ballons from the monorail, fill the Castle moat
with toxic chemicals,or bring my own Mickey suit. He-he. Sorry if this is immature but sometimes I just can't help myself.

80S ERA
06-20-2001, 07:03 AM
1st Joke - If I was a CM, I would have a seat on a rocking-chair next to the old man in the shack / "Old Suzana" Banjo sequence on pirates!

2nd Practical Joke - Tell someone that Super Star Limo is an excellent ride! "Even if you wait 2 hours for it, its well worth it!"

:D

PirateoftheCaribbean
06-20-2001, 08:09 AM
:p :p :p

Rick, we've all gotten ideas at a Disney Park. When I was younger, I scared people in the caves at Tom Sawyer's Island. I was young at it was a harmless little prank. For Me, anyway.:p

I've had some ideas, though.

Putting one of the dolls' middle finger up on IASW, Sitting with the ghosts in the graveyard scene on HM and waving to guests, putting a sign on the back of a character who doesn't runs off after My niece and I have been waiting in line (Bad Memory), etc.:p

Lacrosse Boy
06-20-2001, 11:01 AM
I would fill the Submarine Lagoon with bubbles! :p

Rok
06-20-2001, 02:27 PM
How about a fake body in the road on Autiopia.

:eek:

TecTalker2K
06-20-2001, 03:02 PM
How about a falling tree in Frontierland??

dghosthost
06-20-2001, 11:08 PM
Stand up right outside where the snow white cars exit after being confrunted with the Boulder...with an apple in my hand leaning over and asking guests if they had left the apple inside...

dgthx
06-20-2001, 11:32 PM
The biggest (and cruelest) practical joke I could play is to stand at the ticket booths and convince out of area visitors that DCA is 100X better than Disneyland and that they should spend their day at DCA instead of their planned visit to Disneyland.

PirateoftheCaribbean
06-21-2001, 07:40 AM
Cool avatar, dgthx;)

Largent81
06-21-2001, 09:47 AM
It's disgusting, and I'm sure at one point we've all done it, but we used to spit at people from the skyway. And yet, we wonder why they took those out. A friend of mine in Jr. High was kicked out of the park because she threw a cup and hit someone in the head causing them to black out.

Anyways, now, I think I would either get up on the boat on splash mountain with all the aa's and start dancing and singing with them. Maybe even dress like them. Or maybe I would take out the monster of the matterhorn and stand there myself. My ugly face would scare anybody!!!

Uncle Dick
03-06-2002, 01:15 AM
I'd reroute the queues a little bit and see how long it took for people to catch on. Imagine waiting for 2 hours to get on Space Mountain only to discover that the queue actually led to Innoventions, or arriving 30 min early to get a good seat at "The Power of BLAST!" and then winding up at SuperStar Limo. :D I suspect that such a plan could only be successful using some sort of wormhole technology. Better get those imagineers on the job!

Thomas
03-06-2002, 07:25 AM
The best prank for me at least is getting everyone in your group to ride Thunder Mountain, sit on the left side, and throw laundry soap into the water fall. Give it about 30 minutes to circulate and you have a lake full of bubbles.