PDA

View Full Version : Package meal plans?

disneymeimei
08-24-2002, 02:28 PM
Good Saturday Afternoon,

When planning our next trip I was given the option for the "Disney meal plan". I opted out, however, now I am wondering about the plan. Has anyone used the plan? What resturants are included in the choices? There was mention of snacks...are we talking churros? I am interested in all sides...good and/or bad.

Thank you for your insight.

Disneymeimei :)

Disneyland here we come...105 days and counting...:)

mousey_girl
08-24-2002, 05:33 PM
Personally, this is an option I would never choose. It is waaaaay to restrictive for us, especially when we are on vacation.
The best source of info is the article Keven Yee wrote, here is the link (http://www.mouseplanet.com/chef/disney-dining.htm) , this is the best source of info I have been able to find.

disneymeimei
08-24-2002, 05:53 PM
Thank you Mousy Girl,

The link you posted answered all of my questions. He was correct about the lack of solid information concerning this "add on". I'm glad I passed. We have our "dining" traditions and this plan would certainly not work for our family.

Thank you again. :)

mandi2728
08-24-2002, 06:19 PM
Thank you for the link to the article, I myself have always wondered about this option every time I make a reservations for a trip!:D

Techie7
08-25-2002, 09:51 AM
The article was very helpful. I have not ever needed the option but I will feel helpful when friends ask about it.