PDA

View Full Version : Great new information regarding HMH and other DLR stuff

Darkbeer
08-21-2002, 04:57 PM
OK, a CM who works on the West side of DL posted this thread at LaughingPlace.com

http://www.laughingplace.com/default.asp?WCI=MsgBoard&WCE=T-24059-P-1&Refresh=0821173826

Wow, some great info, for park fans, and those crazy pin trading folks too...

13 new pins for HMH, one a week, that should make both the Disney cash drawers, and the pin collectors happy.....

The Danny Elfman music is coming HOORAY!!!!!!!!:D

I think the changing of the "Scarols" every week is a very clever idea, and keeps the pre-show fresh, especially since now they are marketing more to locals, maybe the folks over at DCA can learn something about pre-shows, oh, wait, there is never a line, sorry.... :p

I am afraid that DCA might be disappointed, especially on weekdays about the wait for Flik's Fun Fair, I just don't see people beating down the path to see it, especially if they have AP previews, all those who REALLY want to see it will go in September, kinda of like opening DCA, they had all those Sneak Previews, and most folks said great, been there, done that and have no motivation to go back.....so when the actual park opened, nobody was knocking down the door.....

And I just LOVED the comment "The managers said that it's politically incorrect to talk about Winnie The Pooh or the new ride now, and everyone is just pretending it's not happening. ":D

So just pretend you don't see dripping Honey in Critter Country, OK?;)

mad4mky
08-21-2002, 08:54 PM
This is cool information...I look forward to coming down in October.

(I will be there the same weekend as Mouse Adventure...just not particpating...):)