PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays in Disneyland

mandi2728
08-20-2002, 11:40 PM
I have been searching for ways to celebrate a 4th birthday in the park.

The reservation guy told me about the one at Plaza Inn for $5 per person and they decorate a mini cake, and sing some songs, and then get some time with Minnie and Mickey.

Would any of you suggest this as the way to go, or would you do something else?

MonorailMan
08-21-2002, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by mandi2728

The reservation guy told me about the one at Plaza Inn for $5 per person and they decorate a mini cake, and sing some songs, and then get some time with Minnie and Mickey.

Correction: It's 10$. :)

cstephens
08-21-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by mandi2728
I have been searching for ways to celebrate a 4th birthday in the park.

Would any of you suggest this as the way to go, or would you do something else?

As has already been noted, it's actually $10 per person.

As far as whether or not it's a good thing to do, it really depends on each person's tastes. I've done it once (see the link in my sig - within that TR is a bit about the birthday event at Plaza Inn that I attended that day - only difference is that you apparently don't always get some sort of button, so I was mistaken on that point; normally, the birthday person gets the DLR birthday sticker and that's it), and I had a lot of fun. A group of us are actually going this Sunday for a friend's birthday, and given our group, I think it's going to be a blast. I think it's worth the $10. Some people might not.

FYI, the time with Mickey and Minnie isn't really like at a character meal but more like a photo opportunity.

Hope that info helps.