PDA

View Full Version : Hotel choices....

mikala
08-20-2002, 10:02 PM
OK gang,

I need some opinions here. We almost always stay at the awesome Crowne Plaza Hotel when we come. In the last year we stayed 30 nights...thank goodness we are now AP holders.

Question is-what is Paradise Pier like? I always get the 69.50 per night rate at Crowne Plaza, and tonight reserved Paradise Pier for 9/7-9/11 for only 69.00. My husband loves Crowne, and everything about it, complimentary shuttle, room service, restaurant on property, Target across the street, pool and much more. We will be flying into Ontario, and are unsure of the rental car or shuttle deal. Though that is not considered in our decision.

Thanks...:cool:

Disney Nick
08-20-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by mikala
OK gang,

I need some opinions here. We almost always stay at the awesome Crowne Plaza Hotel when we come. In the last year we stayed 30 nights...thank goodness we are now AP holders.

Question is-what is Paradise Pier like? I always get the 69.50 per night rate at Crowne Plaza, and tonight reserved Paradise Pier for 9/7-9/11 for only 69.00. My husband loves Crowne, and everything about it, complimentary shuttle, room service, restaurant on property, Target across the street, pool and much more. We will be flying into Ontario, and are unsure of the rental car or shuttle deal. Though that is not considered in our decision.

Thanks...:cool:
I was dumbfounded by that $69 rate on PPH, until I realized it was Sept. 11th... now may be my chance on conceirge at GCH for $150!! :)